Me and my fat arse against the world

shes my utter fave!! shes so ditzy and comes out with classic onelimers!! jays left! wow cuba was it lovely?

franbella21 said:
shes my utter fave!! shes so ditzy and comes out with classic onelimers!! jays left! wow cuba was it lovely?

Yeh but boring and Havana is a sweaty sh it. Hole!!!

Whoa step back- jays left? What a shame...... Hmmmeeeeeeeeee :-------------)

yes!! i subscribed to the official geordie shore page on facebook and it was announced earlier

franbella21 said:
yes!! i subscribed to the official geordie shore page on facebook and it was announced earlier

Birds put her foot down eh!!

Having am extra shake tonight I'm ravenos!!

How u getting on? X

Hi Ladies sorry not been around just got back from Buckinghamshire. An epic 500 mile drive today. M6 was an ordeal but I survived had 2.5 litres of water, 1 bar with a coffee and 100g chicken from m&s services so gonna have another shake and sleep soon. Scales gone down again this morning to 15-11 so that's 13lb off since Saturday.
Glad you survived Holly xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

KatieNicholson said:
Hi Ladies sorry not been around just got back from Buckinghamshire. An epic 500 mile drive today. M6 was an ordeal but I survived had 2.5 litres of water, 1 bar with a coffee and 100g chicken from m&s services so gonna have another shake and sleep soon. Scales gone down again this morning to 15-11 so that's 13lb off since Saturday.
Glad you survived Holly xxx

Well done you! What a loss!!! When's ur official wi? Xx

Saturday Hun but I am still paid up at sw for quite a while so am going there Tuesday's so I can seevmy whole journey. I was 18-5 1/2 when I joined sw. I tell u what tho the rocky roads were screaming at me today. Our head office actually has s costa inside the building too lol xx

thats hell of a drive katie!! woozers u should b bloody proud of yourself gettin thriugh the day hun :)).13 lbs wooh! i just had my bar and my cuo of tea black of course he he.i dip the bar in so the choc melts lol.i just cooked hubby a huuuge fry up and the smell made me feel sick! yuk

franbella21 said:
thats hell of a drive katie!! woozers u should b bloody proud of yourself gettin thriugh the day hun :)).13 lbs wooh! i just had my bar and my cuo of tea black of course he he.i dip the bar in so the choc melts lol.i just cooked hubby a huuuge fry up and the smell made me feel sick! yuk

Thanks Hun. I pop a of skimmed milk in my brews n not effected me all week. I love a cup of tea decaf with a peanut bar yummy.
I was majorly fantasising about food when stuck on M6 tho today lol. I left at 3-15pm but got in at 8pm cos of traffic. Xx

if i go on a road trip i take loads of munchies lol so god knows how u survived! u must be shattered hun.

franbella21 said:
if i go on a road trip i take loads of munchies lol so god knows how u survived! u must be shattered hun.

Yeah am that wired kind of tired. I find drinking cold bottles of water helps stop me feeling sickly or hungry so drank lots. I took a cool bag with 4 small bottles of sparkling water n a peanut bar in it. I also put shaker n 2 sachets in car incase I got held up in motorways and was desperate. Am quite pleased really. We're out for a meal Sunday but am having sone White fish n green salad n starter or dessert xx

id have needed a mobile toilet aswel with drinking all the water lol.its my mums bday tom and we all goin for a curry im actually dreading it.i camt not go as she doesnt know im on cd :/

How you gonna manage that one fran???

God I'm dreading a long car journey, mine usually involve seeing Ron for breakfast, a Starbucks with a cake n dippy biscuits n some sweets :(

I keep thinking about planning a day off like end of aug n mid September, December is too far for me to look forward to yet although, when I get to the airport I'm gonna snort a full English n a pint or two :)

It's going out I'm struggling with, I went out Friday n was knackered and made my self feel awful cause I drank 3 pints of diet coke!!!! Eating n drinking was my social life sp it's diwn the shitter now :(

Dreading work tomorrow, a senior manager I confided a few things with about how ***** our management our, cane up toe today n said 'I'm gonna speak to Helena today about your return to work so she will prob speak to you tomorrow' after I requested to withdraw my staff survey cause I didn't want management knowing what I said cause they hold it against you and she swore it was confidential and no names get mentioned........ I think she's just a drip but it's landed me in it cause now they know I said something........ Great!!!! ***** day for me I'm
Guessing! I've gotta pull my finger out n get a new job.... ESP now they have banned anyone going on secondment!!' grrr!!

i have no idea maybe say im ill?? lol.that sounds **** about work hun confidential should mean just that!! hope you get on ok today hun.im a proper party girl even with 6 kids lol out every sat life n soul of the party but this diet kills that!! i dont think i could go out and not drink? my willpower is not yhat good.when i did cd before i still went out every week and drank and still lost 3-4 lb a week but not risking it this time round.im off to a hen weekend in 3 weeks and then goin to benidorm with the girls 31 aug so just goin to knuckle down on this diet for now :)

franbella21 said:
i have no idea maybe say im ill?? lol.that sounds **** about work hun confidential should mean just that!! hope you get on ok today hun.im a proper party girl even with 6 kids lol out every sat life n soul of the party but this diet kills that!! i dont think i could go out and not drink? my willpower is not yhat good.when i did cd before i still went out every week and drank and still lost 3-4 lb a week but not risking it this time round.im off to a hen weekend in 3 weeks and then goin to benidorm with the girls 31 aug so just goin to knuckle down on this diet for now :)

Ah I love benidorm.... Room in ya suitcase? Lol

haha yeh course!! went last year and fell in love with it!

franbella21 said:
haha yeh course!! went last year and fell in love with it!

Sooo cheesy, love it!!

I'm loppy today.... And constipated :(

Back