Me and my fat arse against the world

constipates is not good .senna? constipation i mean lol stoopid fone!! i want to try mango hmmmphm lol

franbella21 said:
constipates is not good .senna? constipation i mean lol stoopid fone!! i want to try mango hmmmphm lol

It's like melted mango ice-cream x

Nom nom n i mite just have to try some nxt week.think im abit set in my ways with my products :/ hows your day goin?

franbella21 said:
Nom nom n i mite just have to try some nxt week.think im abit set in my ways with my products :/ hows your day goin?

I used to bebut tried loada this week I like!!!

Not too bad..... Bored more than owt, usually eat out at weekends :(

How u getting on? Is tonight meal night? X

Yep meal is tonite goin to hve tikka and loads of salad n bit of mango chutney i dont really wana eat! Im used to havin takeaway etc on weekend or goim out to get hammerred so i feel ure pain

franbella21 said:
Yep meal is tonite goin to hve tikka and loads of salad n bit of mango chutney i dont really wana eat! Im used to havin takeaway etc on weekend or goim out to get hammerred so i feel ure pain

So jel! Bet u still loose more than me aswell! I'm
Wondering if I'm not having enough shakes or something..... Cause I'm hungry and miserable!!

Evening ladies.
Well firstly I agree mango is fit as I ordered more to collect tomoz.
I ordered that fibre stuff too as realised I not been to the loo for 5 days eeeek.
Went over board today. Lost the will and had 2 babybels which are carb free this morning then a bar at lunch. Drank all my water got stuck in traffic again n was starving. Came home and ate some ribs aghhhhh then just had a shake. I need to start having 3 shakes a day and not the protein lol. Not knocked me out of ketosis but might stop me losing over the next week so need be careful. God knows how I'm going to manage for another six weeks food is haunting me at every turn lol. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey katie u did good! Uve had two v long days so considering that i think uve done amazingly.just guzzle water over nxt few days hun. I get hungry even when im in full ketosis.mayb u need another pack? Well im bak from meal i had tikka and salad but had mango chutney :/

franbella21 said:
Hey katie u did good! Uve had two v long days so considering that i think uve done amazingly.just guzzle water over nxt few days hun. I get hungry even when im in full ketosis.mayb u need another pack? Well im bak from meal i had tikka and salad but had mango chutney :/

Ohhh the mango chutney may chuck u out of ketosis but if it does then you'll be right back in in a day.
I think I need to have my three packs and tryband drink more water. Just done pee stick amd it was purple hence dehydrated but I'm drinking 2.5 litres minimum. Today had 3 litres. Tomorrows aim is to drink drink drink n 3 shakes no food as out for a meal on Sunday. X

Gosh yes that def sounds dehydrated hun get on the water tom x

I havent got any ketostix any idea where i can get them??

Sounds like you both manages to limit the damage done thou, u could have carried on n made a right mess of things but u stopped!

Katie, I think 3 shakes is the way forward, u will loose consistently then!!!

I defo think after this week I'm gonna move up to ss plus, I'm still hungry! I think I was too big to start on 3 paks!! X

It normally goes on ure weight and height as to how many packs u have mayb ask ure cdc? No matter if im in ketosis or not im always hungry its crap :/

hollydollydoodah said:
Sounds like you both manages to limit the damage done thou, u could have carried on n made a right mess of things but u stopped!

Katie, I think 3 shakes is the way forward, u will loose consistently then!!!

I defo think after this week I'm gonna move up to ss plus, I'm still hungry! I think I was too big to start on 3 paks!! X

If your BMI is over 40 you are meant to have 4 but my friend is only 12stone and has 4 packs a day and lost 21lb in 6 weeks. I find the eating ss+ meal gets out of control with me like today. One bar two shakes tomorrow for me White fish n salad on Sunday plus a bar and shake then I'm ss ing all next week. Cos the eating loads of protein will mean I only lose 1-2 pound and I can do that on sw.
Xx

franbella21 said:
I havent got any ketostix any idea where i can get them??

Fran I went into a big boots they had none but ordered them in for me and they arrive next day
Was laughing at you n Holly talking about benidorm. My dad goes with his mates every November lol. I went once 7 year ago and a Spanish woman in apartment next door was murdered by two men. Was horrific and we heard it all and never seen blood like it in my life on the stair well :-(. On a plus note the detective who interviewed us was fit as fook lol. He turned up n my mate was pregnant and tired from all the noise all night n I was swooning. To be fair the people rowing n shouting was all in Spanish n we didnt realise what had happened xx

KatieNicholson said:
If your BMI is over 40 you are meant to have 4 but my friend is only 12stone and has 4 packs a day and lost 21lb in 6 weeks. I find the eating ss+ meal gets out of control with me like today. One bar two shakes tomorrow for me White fish n salad on Sunday plus a bar and shake then I'm ss ing all next week. Cos the eating loads of protein will mean I only lose 1-2 pound and I can do that on sw.
Xx

Yup I was 41.9 - that might explain it!!

I'm a bit purple on the old keto stix, If I drank anymore I would spew so it will have to do. Had spicy Tom soup for tea and had a real battle to keep it down, don't think it agreed with me!!

Fookin dogs malting n fur everywhere, it's like stuck to my face n making me sneeze grrrrrrrr

Xxx

Omg my Holly moults like a trooper. She's been to doggy day camp today and all the rough n tumble gets rid of alot of it.
I'd consider trying 4 packs a day next week Holly see if you feel better for it? Oh that soup is rank man lol.
I am sick of drinking water now. I have to drink it without me realising I'm doing lol. Xx

15lb holy **** thats over a stone in a week! Blooming marvellous hun!! Xx

Back