Me and my fat arse against the world

Lol its only chicken n salad but

who am i kidding

franbella21 said:
Lol its only chicken n salad but

who am i kidding

Lol noooooooo! Step away from the pitta bread!

I'm 11 days in n ive avoided a Chinese buffet, alcohol on a night our, pizza, a Sunday roast n a buffet of rubbish at work ........ You can do it!!!!

X

Ive said no :) just goin to have a cup of tea and my bar.thankyou uve helped me see sense! I kept thinking it wont harm but it will!!

Id normally go out on a sat nite aswel so feel really hard done by ;/ how are you doin chick?

franbella21 said:
Id normally go out on a sat nite aswel so feel really hard done by ;/ how are you doin chick?

Feeling hard done by hahahaha! Xx

Lol me too! Sitting here nearly in tears and fighting my urge to order the kebab :((

franbella21 said:
Lol me too! Sitting here nearly in tears and fighting my urge to order the kebab :((

Ahhh my hubs is making tuna Mayo with red onion m cheese wraps n has just shouted at me for sniffing the cheese..... I want to knock him out! I think they shud be alot more sympathetic! ESP cause we have to clean the kitchen when they've been slapdash In it. My shiny hob has got water and starch marks all over it from when the twat cooked pasta!!!

I just want something substantial!

Don't order the kebab else I will have to eat cheese :)

X

Lol youve cheered me rite up!! Lol noo noo kebab i think if o eat itl b a downward spiral im really annoyed i dont have any ketostix to see if im im ketosis or not grrr. Sniffing the cheese love it!! At least your only sniffing it!

Woooooo ladies. I leave you two alone for one day and your wanting kebabs lol. No kebabs

I been out today god I have been good.
Went to costa coffee had a decaf tea and my bar. Drank 2 litres of water during day whilst out. Had a mug of tea at our friends and she put semi skimmed milk in it. I'd normally say something but she's not long been home from having had a c section birth so wasn't the right time. Then went out with other friends all planned thinking I'd have the plaice n green salad but noooooo it's a Sunday menu not the normal menu sob had slight panic. Ordered a chicken kebab stick for my starter which was basically 3 cubes of chicken and had 2 big slices of roast chicken for main with cabbage gave my roast spuds away n said no to gravy etc I could of cried. They then all had dessert and I didn't I was dead good. Still got a shake to have now and that's the day done. My ketostix is very pale pink today but am hoping it's cos I drank so much water thats all. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hii katie! Nooo kebabs or cheese lol.how was your day you sound like you were very very good very proud :)))

franbella21 said:
Hii katie! Nooo kebabs or cheese lol.how was your day you sound like you were very very good very proud :)))

It was good thanks met our friends baby such a cutie. Helped keep me focussed too as main reason I'm losing weight is to get off my bloody pressure tablets I was prescribed in jan so I can try for a baby. So far have got off the cholesterol tablets as got my cholesterol down to 3.8 from 7.9 doing sw and should be off BP tablets in a few weeks dr said. Am in bed with my banana shake waiting for big brother to start. Was sooo hard when they ordered dessert. I sat and watched hot choc fudge cake, choc n hazelnut dessert and strawberry meringue get devoured. Weirdly I was salivating more at the spuds lol xx

No Kebab's!
Trust me!
I did it last week, well not intentionally,
But anyway,
It was VILE!!
It felt like my mouth was coated in a fine layer of oil!
When I got home I puked my guts up!
Wouldn't ever do it again!xx

Lol im im bed.watchimg aliens no kebabs allowed!! I would have felt kike **** if id eaten it.katie i was on bp tablets after having my littke girk i was on labetalol.my bp shot upto 250/150 before they induced my labour it was v v scary another reason for getin this weight off.i dont want my children growing up without me :/.excuse the spelling im on my fone lol.

ChrissyRiley said:
No Kebab's!
Trust me!
I did it last week, well not intentionally,
But anyway,
It was VILE!!
It felt like my mouth was coated in a fine layer of oil!
When I got home I puked my guts up!
Wouldn't ever do it again!xx

Oh god that sounds shocking. It's funny how the crap we loved before makes us so sick when we eating healthy. Luckily my kebab was 3 chunks of chicken on a skewer as a starter n was all ss+ meal :) x

franbella21 said:
Lol im im bed.watchimg aliens no kebabs allowed!! I would have felt kike **** if id eaten it.katie i was on bp tablets after having my littke girk i was on labetalol.my bp shot upto 250/150 before they induced my labour it was v v scary another reason for getin this weight off.i dont want my children growing up without me :/.excuse the spelling im on my fone lol.

I was really stressed at work n GP just threw me on them off a one off reading but my regular GP wants me off them. I have lost quite a bit since jan doing sw but need more off. I don't want people to not now I'm pregnant cos am so fat if that makes sense lol xx

Gosh that gp sounds quite irresponsible.im convinved my weight contributed too it all.i dont want to b dieting all my life and be miserable.i want it off then keep it off. I know wot u mean about bein pregnant etc.cos im so big it took ages for me to show.btw where is holly???

franbella21 said:

Good motivation hun! You would have felt awful if you would have done it

Littler picture to cheer u up ...... How sad is this!!!!

Attachments

• image-108304330.jpg
    image-108304330.jpg
    445.7 KB · Views: 39
Omg hrs gorgeous! Or she? Absolutely beautiful!

ForumRunner_20120715_214324.jpg one of my many reasons for losing the weight my little sasha x

franbella21 said:
Gosh that gp sounds quite irresponsible.im convinved my weight contributed too it all.i dont want to b dieting all my life and be miserable.i want it off then keep it off. I know wot u mean about bein pregnant etc.cos im so big it took ages for me to show.btw where is holly???

Oh he's a nightmare but am on the right track. I think Holly may have gone to bed to avoid cheese gate lol.
Ahhhh only 5 weeks and 5 days left on plan for me yippee xx

Back