Me and my fat arse against the world

franbella21 said:
I dont like eggs lol! Holly ure work suck! Say u feel ill or something?? X

It's not me Hun it's a friend!
Problem is, some of is have been managers here on secondments n stuff so we know policy but our managers don't!

Fran what ate you going to do with just soup lol. I'm about to have a brew and my bar first product of the day after listing a load of Lancôme products on eBay hehe x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have no idea really struggle lol :/

Holly thata typical management for you.i dont believe this the chicken kebab is rearimg its head again :/

Katie your nursing career sounds amazing!! Im very excitrd to start x

franbella21 said:
Holly thata typical management for you.i dont believe this the chicken kebab is rearimg its head again :/

Step away from the chicken kebab. If you eat, I have to so it would be a double gain this week! Dont make me eat the 3 tier vic sponge on the table on the office x

Lol oh dear what have i done stay on here and talk wel help each other :))

Well I just had a boullion drink that my friend has whose on cd and its took the edge off. Am now quaffing water too. I think if I could go to the loo n the scales would move I'd feel much better lol. Might go get some duculax or something xx

Yes i woulf youl lose a few pounds just having a poo lol.bouillion wot is that?? I went to boots for ketostix the woman looked at me stupid liked id asked her for ectacasy lol she said we havemt stocked them in years lol.wemt across the road to lloyds and they comin in for me tom :))

I just ate 5 slices of bernard matthews turkey at 20 kvals a slice its taken the kebab urge away and will keep me in ketosis i hope so holly leave the cake alone lol

franbella21 said:
Yes i woulf youl lose a few pounds just having a poo lol.bouillion wot is that?? I went to boots for ketostix the woman looked at me stupid liked id asked her for ectacasy lol she said we havemt stocked them in years lol.wemt across the road to lloyds and they comin in for me tom :))

Oh Fran you don't half crack me up lol. Bouillon is like a veg drink I guess it's similar to what Cambridge sell. Yummy actually. I had a babybel too. Going to pop to boots for some laxatives now and I'll report back shortly xx

Panic over I have senokot in cupboard. Can't believe I even doubted myself there for a minute lol. Remind me to take two tonight. I've been having codeine at bedtime for headaches and that's prob bunged me up too eeek x

KatieNicholson said:
Panic over I have senokot in cupboard. Can't believe I even doubted myself there for a minute lol. Remind me to take two tonight. I've been having codeine at bedtime for headaches and that's prob bunged me up too eeek x

Lol you two are nuts!

Well I've weighed my self in boots n here's the story. I got weighed with CDC n was 18.5 on thurs on her scales ao I went straight to boots n weighed there n was 18.8 ( did it so I can do mid wk weigh in n it be right)

So today on boots scales I'm 18 bang on which means on CDC scales I Shud be 17.11...... Hope it's right cause I will be over the moon if it it!!!

On another note, I've just found a way of keeping my hypo pug lily from bouncing off my head.... Ive put her monkey on the stair pillar n she's just jumping relentlessly trying to get it.... Whoop!

Also, got home n hubs put my new next sale bargain canvas up for me (7 quid!!!)

Xxx

Attachments

• image-2499093523.jpg
    image-2499093523.jpg
    459.9 KB · Views: 41
Oooof codeine major bung u uper lol.get some sennakot in you hun
.do u think my turkey was ok? Only 100 kvals but panicking now :/

Holly! :) lol i am nuts i think i had aliens in my bak garden last note there were flashimg lights and funny noises lol .anyway boots scales scare me they had me a stome out!"

franbella21 said:
Holly! :) lol i am nuts i think i had aliens in my bak garden last note there were flashimg lights and funny noises lol .anyway boots scales scare me they had me a stome out!"

Think u need to avoid ur local boots lol!

Pls tell me u dreamt that **** lol x

Haha I think it's Fran whose the crazy one hehe.
I got huge bunch of flowers today off my hubby and 3 bags of frozen fish fillets off my dad lol.
The turkey will be fine don't worry just don't have anymore today.

Holly that weightloss will be fan bloody tastic. I think I will have a low loss this week after last weeks epic loss. I get weighed tomorrow night and from then on its Tuesday's so all will be revealed next week I think.

Still got two shakes left to have gonna have one now xx

Lol i am mad my children drive me mad.that will be a amazing loss! Is wi thurs fir u both im confused? Im thursdsy :) im just goin to have my bar :) nom nom

Ps holly love the canvas!! Heres me and my pops as i call sasha x

ForumRunner_20120716_190938.jpg

Back