Me and my fat arse against the world

i love my cdc she replies straight away and i view her more as a friend.sometimes money is tight she even donates me products lol.lol @holly yes katie dont **** yourself ha ha ha

talking of clothes etc, i started to diet in april i was 18.4 and started herbalife i only lost 2lb in 2 months!!! biggest load of pants ever total waste of money anyway started cd at 17.13 after losing abit myself but im now 16.11 but none of my clothes feel different atall ???

Lol i do not know how you cope with 6 kids. Lovely picture.
What dress size are you both in if you don't mind me asking xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I started SW at 18-5.5 and I didn't really feel different clothes wise until I had lost 2.5 stone I was wearing a size 20 when I started SW. I am
Now very comfy in my size 18's and starting to have to buy size 16's as 18's getting big. Most of my weight is on my belly so that dictates clothes size. I will be happy to be a small size 14 really as my boobs never shrink. They've remained a 36J since day one and lowest I will get to is a 36G/GG lol xx

I was buying a 22 bottoms a d if i wanted tops baggy then a 24 im 5ft 6.i havent tried any clothes on yet so i cant judge wot i am now.i can see my shape is changing so can other people.most my weight is on my lower tummy it disgusts me and wat worries me is that itl never go as its streched skin from my pregnancies.

I'm 5ft 6 too and my weight is on my lower tummy but I've never had a baby eeek. It will happen don't worry. My boobs weigh over a stone each lol xx

I'm a 22 bottom, 18 top but I'm back in my 20s, all be it a little tight but I'm defo more a 20 now.

My top dosebt really change, I'm a 36g so it dosent change much!! Will prob drop to a 34f again once I'm about 13st

Love the fam pick - what lovely kids!!! You look gorgeous aswel hun, love the top xx

Here's one for ya girls.... Me at 13st

Thisis where I Wana be in dec, same weight stood on same beach n everything! I've got this stuk to the fridge lol

Next one was in Cuba in may.... Excuse the muppet husband gooning around. Also, I'm not that ugly it's a bad pic

Last one is wedding js over a year ago at 14st8

Xxx

Attachments

• image-4291256594.jpg
    image-4291256594.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 56
Sorry, they didn't attach

1st one 13st
Wedding one 14.8
Cuba.... 18 something

Attachments

• image-704673729.jpg
    image-704673729.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 64
  • image-1251612346.jpg
    image-1251612346.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 56
  • image-947452339.jpg
    image-947452339.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 72
hollydollydoodah said:
Sorry, they didn't attach

1st one 13st
Wedding one 14.8
Cuba.... 18 something

Holly love the pics you are gorgeous hun.
I want to be 13 stone. Hope to get to 14 - 14.5 doing this and then lose the last bit doing SW again. I've not really got any pics will look now xx

Okay so first pic is
Me on left with my mate on hols 4 1/2 year ago size 16 weight 15 stone
Second is 5 1/2 years ago with my mate n his son size 14 weight 14 stone
Third is 4 years ago and where I was at end of last year at 18 stone size 20 prob pushing 22

Attachments

• image-2313047116.jpg
    image-2313047116.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 57
  • image-2963550273.jpg
    image-2963550273.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 58
  • image-4266375630.jpg
    image-4266375630.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 73
KatieNicholson said:
Holly love the pics you are gorgeous hun.
I want to be 13 stone. Hope to get to 14 - 14.5 doing this and then lose the last bit doing SW again. I've not really got any pics will look now xx

Your aiming for same as me then!!

The pics depress me a bit cause that photo on beCh, I had lost 5st with lighter life n gone hard in the gym n I've oiled 6 back on :( oh well, motivation!

I didn't loose as much for the wedding as I wanted, I wNted to be 13 but I had an op on my tummy n got a huge abcess that burst internally before externally n got blood poisoning n how bug the abcess was, after they lanced it n put me on iv anti biotics etc I was laid up 9 weeks. Plus the gases from the Laparoscopy got stuck round my neck m that hurt n I had to eat loads to keep the tramadol down n ended up on diazepam cause I got sciatica!!!! Oh and the endo came straight back
But it can stay there, the nhs aren't touching me again! When I walked into a&e my abcess was so big they tried to send me to the maternity unit!!! After that I was told o was lucky I walked into a&e when I did else I could have been dead! I was so I'll we thought we wud have to cancel it!

So I'm happy about my wedding weight lol

X

KatieNicholson said:
Okay so first pic is
Me on left with my mate on hols 4 1/2 year ago size 16 weight 15 stone
Second is 5 1/2 years ago with my mate n his son size 14 weight 14 stone
Third is 4 years ago and where I was at end of last year at 18 stone size 20 prob pushing 22

U look so toned though! Compare ur last pix with mine, I look twice the size!!!!

Ur lovely anb brown too!!! Massive bips too lol!!!

U look great at 15 n 14!
It's when u can carry ur weight that you don't bother loosing anymore weight!

X

KatieNicholson said:
Bloooody hell holly that's friggin mad that story. Are you ok now? Xx

Yip just riddled with endometriosis n still got the slipped disc. Just going through our bupa for the disc and the endo.

I'm ok, I do alot of assessments on hospital wards now n see alot of pallative n lcp patients, I'm lucky!!

Awe thanks.
A size 14 and I'll be happy. Everyone carries weight differently don't they it's mad.
Well am off to bed. Please prey these sennas work by morning lol.
My mum had endo hers was so bad she took an overdose and it did the trick n got her her op quicker. She had full hysterectomy at age 30 so now age 52 has osteoporosis xx

KatieNicholson said:
Awe thanks.
A size 14 and I'll be happy. Everyone carries weight differently don't they it's mad.
Well am off to bed. Please prey these sennas work by morning lol.
My mum had endo hers was so bad she took an overdose and it did the trick n got her her op quicker. She had full hysterectomy at age 30 so now age 52 has osteoporosis xx

Mental isn't it! I thought about having it all clawed out at the time but tests show I'm about65% fertile

Night hun, happy pooping in the morning :)

Xxx

Oooof ive missed loads been chatting to my bestie bout diets lol.wow you are both bloody beautiful!! Love the wedding dress.katie wish i could wear a bikini and look that good!! I intend to stay on cd til 14 stone too :)

ForumRunner_20120716_221619.jpg

20120707_213437-1.jpg

First pic my heaviest ever 18.4 secomd pic last week 16.11 x

Looking good Fran. You'll be there in no time. In bed now but can't sleep lol. I need find a wedding now haha. Xx

Back