Me and my fat arse against the world

I need to stop weighing too. Think we should male a pact!!!
X

hollydollydoodah said:
I need to stop weighing too. Think we should male a pact!!!
X

I can't I'm an addict I know admitting it is the first step n all but I know I'd be lying if I said I was ready to stop lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

KatieNicholson said:
I can't I'm an addict I know admitting it is the first step n all but I know I'd be lying if I said I was ready to stop lol xx

Lol

Ok lets start a group.weighers anonymous.my names fran and i like to weigh ..... Lol ALOT

My name is Christine,
And I'm a weigh-a-holic!
:p
xx

Ha ha love it! Anymore?? .... Come on its ok to confess lol

My names Holly and i like to hold onto the sink whilst on the scales so it looks like I'm 10 stone.......
Oh and I obsessively pee on keto stix and when it's a bit paler than normal I wave it in my husbands face haha

Lmfao i just spat my shake out!! Holly thats fab!! I try and suck my fat ib but all it does is push everything else up and give me 10 chins lol.talking of pee stiks i pik mine up today i ordered them yest im so friggin excited waaaa x

franbella21 said:
Lmfao i just spat my shake out!! Holly thats fab!! I try and suck my fat ib but all it does is push everything else up and give me 10 chins lol.talking of pee stiks i pik mine up today i ordered them yest im so friggin excited waaaa x

Be careful, I did a violent pee the other day n it bounced off the stick n I peed on my leggings abd the bathroom floor...... Had to have a shower, get changed n bleach the floor lol!

I'm getting weighed tonight now, couldn't be doing with banana shakes nemore!!

Geordie shore tonight girls...... Whoop and perving on gaz!!!

Lmfaooo it bounced pmsl.i cant wait to pee on it i mite eben post a pic not of me peeing but the stick lol.waa geordie shore noooo not gaz i bloody love james mmmmm

Ps i just went to get some fruits of forest to last me to thurs when my cdc is bak and i asked the cdc to weigh me 2 lbs off since last wed so im hoping for 3 lb by thurs x

franbella21 said:
Ps i just went to get some fruits of forest to last me to thurs when my cdc is bak and i asked the cdc to weigh me 2 lbs off since last wed so im hoping for 3 lb by thurs x

Well done you!

James couldn't pull a toilet chain!!

Jays hot but needs to stop plucking his eyebrows n reminds me of hubby lol!

I liked Greg! Ricci looks like gollum n joels a bell end! Vicki can disappear of the face of the earth! I love the rest of em lol xxx

Hahaha you are funny. I've come put without my bar like a loon grrrr those pee sticks are addictive. I once gave a sample at the doctors but was on a disabled toilet that was quite high up. I was peeing straight into the pot and pulled it out to see if I'd filled it or not and caught the loo seat and spilt it all over my linen trousers and then had to go into see the nurse for a smear stinking of piss lol xx

Lmfao katie!! Haaa.wot did the nurse say?? I really cant wait to pee!! do u watch geordie shore hun? Jays shape has changed he looks like a lollipop.james all the way.i want to meet holly.so katie ure at work and have forgotten a bar?

franbella21 said:
Lmfao katie!! Haaa.wot did the nurse say?? I really cant wait to pee!! do u watch geordie shore hun? Jays shape has changed he looks like a lollipop.james all the way.i want to meet holly.so katie ure at work and have forgotten a bar?

My hub says jays on roids.

Haha we all smell of piss

I've only just had my 1st shake :s

I think he prob is! Hrs gone boring since being loved up boo! I only just had mine as only had soup so had to go get some yummy fruits of the forest.

Haha I'm back home now for afternoon so I'll answer the questions in no particle order
Firstly forgot my bar but had a coffe and 500ml water this morning so that kept me going
Oh and a babybel. Going to have my bar and a brew shortly.
Secondly I just went Ito the nurse and said I've done a sample but I dropped it all over my pants and only a drop left. She said 'oh well I can't test that so you'll have to come back now HO behind the screen and take your pants off' she didn bat an eye at my piss soaked pants.
Thirdly. I am a huge TOWIE fan and dip in n out of made in Chelsea but never watches Geordie shore. I help out at SW class Tuesday nights which will be ironic agent I've just been weighed by CDC woman lmao. So I don't watch telly on a tues. xx

Youve weighed today? Or am i just confused lol.i love towie my hubbys cousin has been it lol.

franbella21 said:
Youve weighed today? Or am i just confused lol.i love towie my hubbys cousin has been it lol.

I usually go Saturdays but it's a pain so am starting Tuesdays but scales not moved since I was there last Saturday which is disappointing really. Maybe it's the lack of pooing cx

Going to ask CDC what I should do about this constipation cos the senna hasn't worked and having the Cambridge fibre powder too. Short of rocket fuel and a lighter up my jacksy am not sure what to do. Maybe I should have an ss+ meal tonight see if that helps x

Back