Me and my fat arse against the world

My names Holly and i like to hold onto the sink whilst on the scales so it looks like I'm 10 stone.......
Oh and I obsessively pee on keto stix and when it's a bit paler than normal I wave it in my husbands face haha

Hahaha just cracked up at this!!!

I know I am joining into the confession booth a tad late, but I too am weigh-aholic! Feels good to get that off my chest :) xxx

Youve weighed today? Or am i just confused lol.i love towie my hubbys cousin has been it lol.

TOWIE is my favourite! I tweet about it all the time haha! Who is your hubbys cousin Fran? I'm star struck lol! Geordie Shore is amazeballs too x

TMI Alert I repeat TMI Alert

I have been to the loo.
Mine names katie and I'm addicted to weighing each morning peeing on Keto stix and obsessing about my bowels lmao.
I shoved a dessert spoon of Cambridge fibre in my brew this morning (meant to have a tsp) CDC says I've to have it twice a day from now on. Still don't feel right but hey HO lol.
Scales haven't changed since sat but hoping to have had a good loss by WI next Tuesday now xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I weigh every day too, I need to stop it as my scales are wrong (at least 2-3 pounds out compared to my CDC's).

Still not at the no bowel movements stage but not looking forward to it when it hits!

korbendallas said:
I weigh every day too, I need to stop it as my scales are wrong (at least 2-3 pounds out compared to my CDC's).

Still not at the no bowel movements stage but not looking forward to it when it hits!

I did ss+ a few year ago and was fine then but doing ss this time and think that may be the issue eeek xx

Yay youve ****! The turtles head has appeared! Lol do i feel better chick?

franbella21 said:
Yay youve ****! The turtles head has appeared! Lol do i feel better chick?

Not really I could do with going again really. Might take more senna tonight to keep it moving n grooving lol x

Yeh i would hun u need am empty out so to speak lol u watch those scales comin down!!

KatieNicholson said:
Lol I hope so x

O dunno how u do it but I've seen ppl on here talk about a salt water flush?!

hollydollydoodah said:
O dunno how u do it but I've seen ppl on here talk about a salt water flush?!

Well as salt is bad for water retention I'm guessing you don't swallow it which can only leave one option which I'll pass on for now lol.
CDC just emailed saying she's been thinking since she saw me before and thinks I should do ss+ but I emailed back saying fear not all is well lol xx

KatieNicholson said:
Well as salt is bad for water retention I'm guessing you don't swallow it which can only leave one option which I'll pass on for now lol.
CDC just emailed saying she's been thinking since she saw me before and thinks I should do ss+ but I emailed back saying fear not all is well lol xx

Maybe she's right- I've moved up n I'm so much more satisfied! Losses r the same too! Then if u nibble chicken ur fine xx

hollydollydoodah said:
Maybe she's right- I've moved up n I'm so much more satisfied! Losses r the same too! Then if u nibble chicken ur fine xx

Not nibbled chicken for days n scales not changed grrr. I might grab something later on x

So let me get this right do i both weigh today? I must look really thick lol.i just had some bernard matthews chicken 2 slices i dont feel great tbh been dizzy and feel like my heart is racing i think im jist tired.hubby has sent me to lie down so il jus stalk you lot lol x

Glad all is on the move Katie lol! TMI ALERT - I, unfortunately, have had the complete opposite in the toilet department. Say no more.

Moving swiftly on, I hope you feel better soon Fran. Im also a bit lost as to who was weighing today? Be great to have some motivation xxx

I think holly weighs tom or is it tomite am i rite hun?? And katie is weighing in with sw tonite? Correct me if im wrong lol.i think its hilarious we all talk bout poo to technically complete strangers lol.i wont even talk poo with my hubby! Lol love it.feeling bit better now i literally havent stopped all weekend and im forgettin im functioning on v little calories
X

Back