Me and my fat arse against the world

franbella21 said:
I think holly weighs tom or is it tomite am i rite hun?? And katie is weighing in with sw tonite? Correct me if im wrong lol.i think its hilarious we all talk bout poo to technically complete strangers lol.i wont even talk poo with my hubby! Lol love it.feeling bit better now i literally havent stopped all weekend and im forgettin im functioning on v little calories
X

I weigh today now!

Nothing like a bit of poo talk!

Lol will look forward to seeing how much uve shrunk ;))))

Ps im def in ketosis i picked my stix up earlier and now cant stop peeing on them lol.no longer confessions of a serial weigher but those of a poas addict :/

franbella21 said:
Ps im def in ketosis i picked my stix up earlier and now cant stop peeing on them lol.no longer confessions of a serial weigher but those of a poas addict :/

Lol same here. I'm not getting weighed at SW just helping out. Saw CDC before xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have i missed how much u lost?? Argh im not reading quick enough and have baby brain lol im so hungry tonite im really struggling :((

7.30 she's coming!

I'm getting annoyed now- wen I last went cancun I spent 800 for 2 weeks ai, cheapest I can find the same hotel is 1575!!! Can't believe it!!! Can't spend that. ESP cause we Wana go goa next dec instead of Dom rep!!

:(

franbella21 said:
Have i missed how much u lost?? Argh im not reading quick enough and have baby brain lol im so hungry tonite im really struggling :((

I maintained cos only got weighed Saturday and scales not moved :-(. Not bothered tho as long as they move soon lol xx

ah i see so from now on you and holly are both a tues :).got it now lol.roll on 7.30 holly! stupid holidays never understood how they can do that!! rip offf.
wiish i wasnt so hungry tonite i can feel myself crumbling.

franbella21 said:
ah i see so from now on you and holly are both a tues :).got it now lol.roll on 7.30 holly! stupid holidays never understood how they can do that!! rip offf.

I wanna trough big time but only had a bar and the chicken wafer thin stuff so going to have another shake when I get it and see how I feel xx

franbella21 said:

Am still waiting for her!!

I know, it's redicilous, even for a Riu it's a joke. Can go bak to the Riu palace in Aruba for that money, think were gonna do that instead. Least then u don't need ao much spendo cause ur not in clubs every night!!

I've got a few days off end if this month n hubs wants to go Cornwall cause he's been working on Olympics n is knackered, how re hell am I gonna be able to walk like 15 miles a day up m down hills on ss+? also, how wud I resist a cream tea n pasty?!?

Do not cave...... Dont do it!! You will have to spend 4 days getin bak onto ketosis n it will be hell!!! Step the effin jefffin away from the kitchen!!!

Lol has she been yet?? Ive had to come to bed away from the kitchen really dont know wots wrong with me today! Spose we all get bad days.cornwall sounds lush my god clotted cream fudge ....

franbella21 said:
Lol has she been yet?? Ive had to come to bed away from the kitchen really dont know wots wrong with me today! Spose we all get bad days.cornwall sounds lush my god clotted cream fudge ....

Cornwall does sound lush. I'm hoping for afternoon tea at Betty's in Harrogate at end of August. Only if I've been good tho.
Back home on my shake now. Going to have another bar later xx

Ive had all my products im in bed sulking lol.holly where r u chick?! Have u had a good day katie?

franbella21 said:
Ive had all my products im in bed sulking lol.holly where r u chick?! Have u had a good day katie?

Hi yeah been an ok day really work wise I saw my favourite pharmacist so that was fun.
Had my bar at lunch ate that chicken late afternoon (like a dog I ate it) just had a choc shake with Cambridge powder in it and having a second bar of shake in a bit. CDC said two bars may help my tummy issue lol. Cos it's peanut it's ok to have two in a day every now and again. My friend who is 12 stone has two bars a day and a shake plus chicken/ meat and bouillon drink and has lost 21lb in 6 weeks.
I was feeling down before about scales not budging since sat but I am hoping they will move greatly by next Tuesday xx

They will start shifting!! I think this is why we shouldnt keep weighing as speaking fir myself it gets me down.i think im expecting miracles lol.dont get me started bout peanuts lol yuk yuk but alot if people seem to like them? Ooof not for me! Glad youve had a good day hunni :) cmon holly im waiting up for your result lmaooo

Sorry girls, been gassing with the CDC!!!

Lost 7.2lbs so 1 stone 1lb down in 2 weeks!!!!

Xxx

Wow! I love that! U must feel amazing hunni!! Big hugs !

franbella21 said:
Wow! I love that! U must feel amazing hunni!! Big hugs !

Thank you!!!

Really feels like I'm getting somewhere n getting closer n like it's real now? Like I can stick to This and haven't put anything bad or off plan in my mouth .... At all! Not even my beloved robinsons juice!!!

You still sulking? Geordie shore soon whoop x

I was sulking but ure wi cheered me up and reminded me why im doin this! I know wot u mean i cant bekieve ive been doin this 4 weeks thurs its crazy but its somehow become part of my life! Yay geordie shore! Come 10 pm my fone is off lol

Well done Holly. U see I lost that in first week then scales not budged prob cos such huge loss where as your body done it over two weeks which is good. I'm so pleased for you cos you've been soooo good even when tortured with thoughts of bad food.
Come on ladies us three can do this. We are the 3 CD Amigos, Muskateers etc etc lol xxx

Back