Me and my fat arse against the world

Lpl love that the three cd amigos! Im off to bed now holly hope you still got a smile on your face katie i hope you poo lol xxx

franbella21 said:
Lpl love that the three cd amigos! Im off to bed now holly hope you still got a smile on your face katie i hope you poo lol xxx

Am watching big brother but shall check in tomorrow morning amigos. I don't think I'd have survived all this without u both. We should have afternoon tea somewhere in middle of us all geographically when we're at goal hehe xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

franbella21 said:
I was sulking but ure wi cheered me up and reminded me why im doin this! I know wot u mean i cant bekieve ive been doin this 4 weeks thurs its crazy but its somehow become part of my life! Yay geordie shore! Come 10 pm my fone is off lol

Me too. I tried to tweet this but my twitter don't work

Attachments

• image-2110634365.jpg
    image-2110634365.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 33
Morning! Haaa holly love the puc! I recorded it as was knackerd so i cant wait to watch it! Katie that wss a lovely thing to say and i feel the same way :) im in swansea where r u both??

franbella21 said:
Morning! Haaa holly love the puc! I recorded it as was knackerd so i cant wait to watch it! Katie that wss a lovely thing to say and i feel the same way :) im in swansea where r u both??

I'm near Halifax in saddleworth if you've ever heard of any of those places. Near Manchester xx

KatieNicholson said:
I'm near Halifax in saddleworth if you've ever heard of any of those places. Near Manchester xx

My mum used to run a pub in Halifax..... Barkisland xx

Gosh we are diff ends of the country ha but ive always wanted to go to manchester lol.its pissing down again today my god

hollydollydoodah said:
My mum used to run a pub in Halifax..... Barkisland xx

Ah ok I'm on the outskirts I'm in Lancashire not Yorkshire but its nearest place I thought u may have heard of.
Woke up with a sore neck today and scales have still not moved. Omg how annoying when your eating only 400 cals a day xx

Dont call it wet wales for nothing lol oooh r u near blackpool? Love that place! I havent weighed my scales had me out loads compared to cdc.my mums r digital and bang on so may pop round there lol ive got official wi tom morn at 10 :).it is annoying like u said only to b on a crap amount of cals :/

Stop weighing!!!!!!

Well I'm north Leicestershire so I'm bang in middle lol

Hollydollydoodah I'm not far from you, Corby!
The armpit of the east midlands! :p xx

I feel very lonely down here in wales lol

Shall we all move to keep you company? :p xx

Lol yes please! Theres hardly any welshies on here lol x

I'm about 70 minutes from Blackpool thankfully as I hate the place lol.
I can't stop weighing holly you know that already lol. My neck hurting today took some syndol and now feel drowsy and hungry. Going to have a brew n bar I think. My day revolves around timings of bars and shakes. Crikey am glad I'm only doing another 5 weeks and am nearly two weeks in or id go mental. Bought size 16 skinny jeans and size 16 cut off combats today for Yorkshire Dales. They fit but not as comfy as my 18's so need em to be comfy in five weeks please xx

I took tramadol lst nite as my back was killing me.i was knocked over i sep 10 and my bak been screwed since :/ fink thats why i feel so shitty today and hungry.hope ure neck gets better my lovely.i look at clothes but resist buying them yet lol

Well I didn't try the clothes on thinking they'll be ok for in 5 weeks. Just got home n tried em on and the skinny jeans fit perfect and the cut off combat things for walking in do too. How bizarre. Only spent £20 on them at sainsbury but I'm in shock!!! Xx

Wooh you !thats fab hun bet you feel great!

franbella21 said:
Wooh you !thats fab hun bet you feel great!

Am thrilled n made chomping on this bar more pleasurable lol. Can't wait until I hit a size 14 then I'll really celebrate. I am just buying cheap top up clothes until I hit a 14 cos I have hardly anything that fits now and given all my size 20 away and need give my 18 away soon xx

Back