Me and my fat arse against the world

Omg my dad just rang saying its his partners birthday on Sunday which I knew about n am making her a cake butttt they're going out for a curry and want me to go. Oh ****. I'm on a diet will not wash with them at all what in gods name am I going to eat?
Aghhhhh xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have now got a back up plan. I'm helping my cousin sort her wedding invites out on Sunday afternoon so will use that as an excuse. Let's hope it works lol xx

Lol oh god i wwnt and had chicken tikka and salad but really didnt want to go lol

franbella21 said:
Lol oh god i wwnt and had chicken tikka and salad but really didnt want to go lol

I know and u felt ***** the next day I reckon it knocked u out of ketosis. They're only inviting me cos I messaged her daughter saying I was doing the cake n what was happening. Just spoke to my brothers wife and she agrees its a bit last minute really so stuff them xx lol.

Do u think I should go to bed and start agsin? I've eaten chicken beef n ham slices today and am
Having ribs after lol. Least I may end up having a poop lol xx

Lol no go and enjoy your ribs then go to bed lol x z

franbella21 said:
Lol no go and enjoy your ribs then go to bed lol x z

Lol and watch big brother lol.
Only had a bar tho cd wise. Might have a shake tonight watching telly. Trying to drink loads cos only had 1.4 litres today eeek xx

Get drinking hun! Itl help u poo! i cant stand bb i love the batchrlor though

franbella21 said:
Get drinking hun! Itl help u poo! i cant stand bb i love the batchrlor though

I'll be watching that too.
Have had 1.9 litres now so not so bad. Had my ribs. My Keto stix says trace and I feel bloated and on the verge of vomit lol xx

Lol dont vomit! Or ul have too redrink it all again lol.love the batchelor.my god im hungry i cant wait for my cup of tea n a bar.so tempted to go out tom nite :/

franbella21 said:
Lol dont vomit! Or ul have too redrink it all again lol.love the batchelor.my god im hungry i cant wait for my cup of tea n a bar.so tempted to go out tom nite :/

Don't do it you'll feel shocking like I do. I've had 3 slices of chicken 3 slices of beef 3/4 pack of ham and 8 ribs blurghhhhh oh n a bar lol x

Lol but compared to wot ud normally eat i.e when ure not in cd thats not alot hun.im such a party girl :( finding it hard staying in every weekend.ps wheres holly??

I'm here! Been on duty again!!!

Just had a chicken breast b salad n realised ive had 2 bars today..... Fook!!! Forgot I took one to work as don't usually!!

Think I'm gonna stop the bars, boots scales say I've gained 2lb but I did need a massive wee!!! Hoping the ****ers drop else I will be pissed off, I've been good as gold :(

Hii ;) ooof i hate boots scales they have me a stone heavier than my cdc! U should be ok hun? I wanted to go on two bars a day but my cdc said it wasnt advisable and might affect my weight loss :/im not looking forward to the weekemd atall :( got anythimg planned hun?

franbella21 said:
Hii ;) ooof i hate boots scales they have me a stone heavier than my cdc! U should be ok hun? I wanted to go on two bars a day but my cdc said it wasnt advisable and might affect my weight loss :/im not looking forward to the weekemd atall :( got anythimg planned hun?

Nothing! Hubs is working thru night this wk end on the Olympic lanes!!

I want another bar :(

franbella21 said:

That's weird my CDC says u can have two bars but one must be mint cranberry or peanut as lower carbs. I feel shocking my tummy is killing think its the food plus constipation. Hit awful cramps so am off to bed. Have a feeling I will be put of ketosis in the morning too. Might be the salt in the ham n robs eeeek xx

Aw holly :( that sucks ! Katie that sounds awful i know constipation is horrid :/

franbella21 said:
Aw holly :( that sucks ! Katie that sounds awful i know constipation is horrid :/

People have put fear of god into me. One woman on here had to go to hospital for enemas n all sorts. CDC says on ss+ I should be going so it's a bit worrying xx

Omg hun.u can buy glycerin suppositories they 100% work! Ive used them they work within the hour x

franbella21 said:
Omg hun.u can buy glycerin suppositories they 100% work! Ive used them they work within the hour x

Just done another ketone stick n says no ketones omg must have had too much. Tomorrow is going to be torture so u will have to help me out lol xx

Back