Me and my fat arse against the world

hollydollydoodah said:
Just got in. Think I'm coming diwn with something, I'm hot, headache n feel sick :(

Well done u, make an excuse for nandos so u can keep it up x

Hubby has same symptoms as u. Keep flushing the bugs out.
Good news is I have traces of ketones this morning so am on the right track xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning :/ im hangimg my head in shame.i went out got v drunk but am now so ill.i didnt eat anything before i started drinking and i cant believe ive been so irresponsible and stupid.really upset at myself and i hate me right now.

franbella21 said:
Morning :/ im hangimg my head in shame.i went out got v drunk but am now so ill.i didnt eat anything before i started drinking and i cant believe ive been so irresponsible and stupid.really upset at myself and i hate me right now.

Right I am now trying for the 8th time to post on here as now got wifi.
Make sure u drink loads of water and I mean loads. Get the alcohol flushed out as its dangerous to drink when in ketosis your liver will be dying on its ass. If u feel bad eat protein have chicken or something and slowly get back into ketosis. Don't feel bad it's normal to binge n over indulge on cd so your not alone. If I can get back on it so can u xxxx lots of love cxxx

Thanks hun means alot.i spose its the first proper blip ive had in4 weeks.i cant even stomach water.im goin to have a proper meal tonite then get straight bak on it tom.im out of ketosis but expected that.so so angry with myself.bang goes my 4 lb loss i wanted this week.u sound like your both doin amazingly! Are you bak in ketosis?

Yeah it said trace this morning so I reckon by tonight I'll be fully back in. Scales still say 15-9 so my binge didn't make me gain but prob stopped me losing. The scales have said the same now for 10 days running lol xx

Hmmm they have got to drop at some point.how frustrating.god knows wot il gain hopefully itl just be water retention and itl come bak off in few days.

franbella21 said:
Hmmm they have got to drop at some point.how frustrating.god knows wot il gain hopefully itl just be water retention and itl come bak off in few days.

What did u have exactly? Xx

I ate a bar at 7 pm was 100% til after my bar.i drank half bottle of rose wine and lost count of how many vodka lime and lemonades and one black sambuca.went to curry house i had 5 pieces of tikka and bite if a nan bread but was immediately sick.wot damage do u think ive done? :/

franbella21 said:
I ate a bar at 7 pm was 100% til after my bar.i drank half bottle of rose wine and lost count of how many vodka lime and lemonades and one black sambuca.went to curry house i had 5 pieces of tikka and bite if a nan bread but was immediately sick.wot damage do u think ive done? :/

I think it's the booze really which u just need to flush out. Only have protein today or u will find it harder tomorrow trust me. I had 6 bags of crisps, 2 mini ice cream pots, family bar of galaxy, family bag of maltesers a time out and managed to get back in ketosis within 36 hours n bit gained an ounce. It's what u do today that counts really. Xxx

Thanks hunni.gosh thats lucky you didnt put on id prob put 5 lbs on if i did that :) lol.sounds good though lol i bloody love galaxy its my fav choc bar ever.i just cant seem to get the water goin today.have decided alcohol is the root of all evil lol.

I'd have gained 5lbs just looking at that!!x

ChrissyRiley said:
I'd have gained 5lbs just looking at that!!x

Lol sorry chrissy.
I don't know what came over me really it was like I was possessed. I'd love to say it helped my bowel situation but it's not lol. X

God you lot, js sat down to a chick salad, now I don't want it lol!!!

I leave u 2 for 5 mins........ Lol xxx

hollydollydoodah said:
God you lot, js sat down to a chick salad, now I don't want it lol!!!

I leave u 2 for 5 mins........ Lol xxx

Get it down ya. I'm just emailing CDC about my lack of toileting lol xx

I'm having some "Bowel problems" of my own!
Taken some senna today in the hopes I can get things moving before weigh in tomorrow!xx

ChrissyRiley said:
I'm having some "Bowel problems" of my own!
Taken some senna today in the hopes I can get things moving before weigh in tomorrow!xx

Chrissy I took it last Monday night and only did a nugget tues night wasn't strong enough. Duculax is my next port of call closely followed my a trip to holland & barrat for the husks people keep talking about. No wonder my scales not moved for ten days lol xx

Ohh I hope it works :( Haven't been in DAYS!
When is your next weigh in hun?xx

Hello all

I am starting the Cambridge Diet for the first time on Wednesday 25th july 2012, i want to loose 5 stone. i'm nervous and excited but really dont know what to expect.

Is there anything I should be wary of?

Thanks

ChrissyRiley said:
Ohh I hope it works :( Haven't been in DAYS!
When is your next weigh in hun?xx

Mines Tuesday night I've been twice in just over two weeks now eeek. Gonna try something tomorrow night again I think xx

Back