Me and my fat arse against the world

Chin up hun, I ate last night (stupidly) and really wishing I hadn't, been feeling soo guilty all day about it, I filled my son's pool with a bucket today instead of digging out the hose, to try and work off some of the badness!
Only took 45 trips (yes I counted) from kitchen to garden with full buckets! LOL!xx

Aw holly try and stay positive hun we all have off days.try and not eat til shes been and youve weighed thsn eat if u have too. Xx

ChrissyRiley said:
Chin up hun, I ate last night (stupidly) and really wishing I hadn't, been feeling soo guilty all day about it, I filled my son's pool with a bucket today instead of digging out the hose, to try and work off some of the badness!
Only took 45 trips (yes I counted) from kitchen to garden with full buckets! LOL!xx

Omg Chrissy. Are u out of ketosis then? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I dont have any ketosis strips, But I think I must be, Had chili con carne with rice, cheese and half a garlic baguette :(
Hoping that I can just stay 100% the rest of the week and it wont matter too much :/
So annoyed at myself!
The whole time eating it I just kept thinking "put down the effing fork fatty!!!"
But I just kept shovelling it in there!!
I hope filling my boy's pool will have helped counteract any real damage xx

But it does sound bloody lovely wot u had lol

franbella21 said:
But it does sound bloody lovely wot u had lol

Yeah it does. I was dreaming about lasagne and garlic bread last night and apparently talking in my sleep lol
You'll be fine Chrissy.
Come on holly what's your loss x

I must admit it was delicious,
But it's just not worth the guilt!xx

KatieNicholson said:
It's probably all the water u been drinking hun this weather makes u retain so easy. U ok? Soldiering on? Xx

Yup. Crying into my veg soup like a twat

How can u starve all week n loose feck all?

hollydollydoodah said:
Yup. Crying into my veg soup like a twat

How can u starve all week n loose feck all?

I had this happen to me last time I did it few years back. I however ate like a dog n ruined it all xx

KatieNicholson said:
I had this happen to me last time I did it few years back. I however ate like a dog n ruined it all xx

There's a snickers in the fridge n I want it soooo bad

I've decided to eat out once a week to treat myself. This thurs nandos so will have a piece of chicken n green salad leaves an next week harvester for chicken breast n green salad xx

hollydollydoodah said:
I've not even eat out :(

I know I will only agree to go anywhere that I can have a bit of chicken. The thing with cd is u can lose 1lb one week and 9 the next it's very random. Just think last Tuesday I'd lost nothing. You've still lost 16lb in 3 weeks (is that right) which is good on SW or ww that's never gonna happen.
Oh btw can u see my signature I updated it but it's not visible to me lol xx

Holly :( i can imagine how peed off u r but katie is sooo rite uve been knocking bak the old water.could u weigh in the morn as if i think of all the fluid ure holding and have drank then ure evening wi is goin to show all that.hope u smear the snickers in dog poo and chuck it out !!! Xx

I like the idea of eating out its like a treat even if it is chicken christ im surprised we aint grown wings and started laying eggs.i been good today only had 1 slice of ham :)

Eurgh eurgh eurgh! Just made a mint choc shake but theres all lumps n stuff in it omg its hanging :((

franbella21 said:
Eurgh eurgh eurgh! Just made a mint choc shake but theres all lumps n stuff in it omg its hanging :((

Blitz it up? I had that once when I put powder in before water xx

Back