Me and my fat arse against the world

I like mint choc, it's usually ok?

I've not eat the snickers but I'm still pissed off and feel like crap!

I want a biscuit but we got none :(

Hummmmpppppphhhhhh

hollydollydoodah said:
I like mint choc, it's usually ok?

I've not eat the snickers but I'm still pissed off and feel like crap!

I want a biscuit but we got none :(

Hummmmpppppphhhhhh

Oh holly it will not be worth the **** feeling tomorrow. Take it from one that knows xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

KatieNicholson said:
Oh holly it will not be worth the **** feeling tomorrow. Take it from one that knows xx

I know :(

I've come to bed

I'm gonna go without my bars n bak to 3 shakes a day

Ive always had the bars even from week one i dont think id survive on 3 shakes a day :/ di u think its the bars

hollydollydoodah said:
I know :(

I've come to bed

I'm gonna go without my bars n bak to 3 shakes a day

It's worth a try hun that's what I'm trying to do I wanna lose 3.5 a week for next 4 weeks before my trip away. Then got 3 days off plan (2 high protein 1 treat day) then 3 weeks back on cd shakes, 3 days high protein whilst working away (going to try and do ss+) then got two more weeks before Tenerife. It feels better to break it up somehow.
Have a good sleep holly and tomorrow just crack on. We're here for you my lovely xxx

franbella21 said:
Ive always had the bars even from week one i dont think id survive on 3 shakes a day :/ di u think its the bars

Yer :(

And I can't remember having a poo since Friday

And I'm due on but I dont Wana risk it

X

Aw bless you i suppose its trial abd error.i know a cdc that doesnt recommend them atall but my cdc says from week one is ok.how confusing.im lovin your littke plan katie im comin off plan nxt weekend for a hen weekend but straight baj until 31 aug for my jaunt to benidorm! Then again straight bak on it.my bday in sep so will have one planned day off.i feel like cd is goin to go on n on n on !

Well I won't hopefully be doing it after Tenerife all being well. It feels like a lifetime.

Oh holly what's going on I have pooped two consecutive days and you've not been lol.
That fibre powder and some chicken once a week and a laxative once a week seems to help. I'm hoping it continues this way.

The bar thing is confusing my CDC says not until week 3 but my mate was from day one. I have ten in the fridge but going to have them as a treat not as each day xx

I just cant work out a timescale as to how long il be on it.i 100% need to go up the steps as this is where i failed miserably before.its got to ultimately be a life style change for me as dont want to slip into bad habits.i seem to poo lots then nothing lol sorry tmi lol!

franbella21 said:
I just cant work out a timescale as to how long il be on it.i 100% need to go up the steps as this is where i failed miserably before.its got to ultimately be a life style change for me as dont want to slip into bad habits.i seem to poo lots then nothing lol sorry tmi lol!

Yeah I know what u mean. I'm going to just move to SW which is how I lost my first few stone and I help out each week so it will
Keep me focussed. I plan to SW even when pregnant xx

Your goin to make lovely mummy! :) when do you plan to try? Just had to put this puc up this is where i live :)

ForumRunner_20120724_214409.jpg

Well not actually in the lighthouse haha x

franbella21 said:
Well not actually in the lighthouse haha x

Lol looks gorgeous. I love Wales I do.
Plan to start tryin on holiday in October. I should be well and truly off blood pressure tablets by then if I keep losing. Xx

I lived in essex for 7 years and detested it the saying you dont know what youve got til its gone is so true i missed home so much.wow so you could be pregnant by xmas how exciting! I loved bein pregnant though last xmas i was 35 weeks huuuuge and had 5 v excited kids but i was just exhausted lol

Pregnancy was hell for me lol!
In and out of hospital at least twice a week,
Very ill all the way through, and then my son was born 9 weks premature!
And yet I'd do it all again 100 times over, He's worth everything I went through!
I just uploaded some pics in "Inspirational photo's"
Feeling very nervous!
Not even sure if there's much difference, But just wanted some outsider's views on them xx

Hey chrissy i cant see them? I cant see a thread :/

In the Inspirational photo's bit, Its called 12lbs down (underwear warning) xx

I got them :)) wow thats a crazy diff omg! Ure whole shape has changed!!

I can see the difference in my belly but thats about it, Just wanted to see if other's could see any difference, I look at my body every day so cant see much change xx

franbella21 said:
Hey chrissy i cant see them? I cant see a thread :/

Me neither.

I only plan on having one baby I'm 36 in February and I was brought up by my grandparents mostly as my granny was 40 when I was born and grandad 45. It broke my heart when she died and I've never been the same person since and grandads in a nursing home after a massive stroke. Hw'll never walk or talk again and I don't want my children to have that. Plus we like our life and have no family who'll help out. Hubby is in police but he works 90 mins away and I work away alot so would be harder with more children.
I'd love loads of kids tho but I only been with Chris 4 years and was never in a position to think about children before. Xx

Back