Me and my fat arse against the world

Lmfao! Warn him first! Oh god hope you feel better by morn not good spewing at a meetimg lol.towie is on woooo

franbella21 said:
Lmfao! Warn him first! Oh god hope you feel better by morn not good spewing at a meetimg lol.towie is on woooo

I'm watching bb and watching TOWIE tomoz hun. I told him. He had a bug sat-mon I hope it's not that :-(( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

franbella21 said:

Ahhh I forgot about towie, missed 1st 15 mins!

I've had to our sudocreme on my legs cause they're itchy :(

I've got a Liverpool care pathway mdt meeting in the morning! Dunno y the **** I've gotta go, dreading it!!!!

Naughty forgetting towie!!!

KatieNicholson said:
I have it planned to record on TiVo box. Xx

No not in Liverpool lol! The Liverpool care pathway is end of life treatment xxx

I've got to meet colleagues to put together a business plan for when we all meet our regional business manager. I'll be no doubt half asleep and needing the loo most of the time ha x

KatieNicholson said:
I've got to meet colleagues to put together a business plan for when we all meet our regional business manager. I'll be no doubt half asleep and needing the loo most of the time ha x

Lol! I'm gonna steal some incontinence knickers when I'm on the geriatric ward tomorrow so I can go mire than 5 mins without a pee, will snatch u some too lol!!!

I really want a snickers. Just as a treat I really want one. Not massively hungry but I feel like I will feel amazing afterwards lol

Oh shut about snickers if I so much as sniff one I'll vomit lol.
I should catheterise myself it'd be great lol xx

Pmsl u two r so funny lol imagine the snickers covered in poo with pubes stuck to it lmao should work ;p

KatieNicholson said:
Oh shut about snickers if I so much as sniff one I'll vomit lol.
I should catheterise myself it'd be great lol xx

Lol yeh ur qualified, let's meet up m all get long term catheters in n some bags lol!

Im having a peanut bar instead!

Just got on my scales which r a but crap but usually tally roughly with CDC n now ice had the shits abit ( due on, always happens) I'm about 17.4 instead of 17.11!!! Fecker!!

Also, I realised if I soilder thru this week, that's 4 weeks nil by mouth. 2 more lots of what I've already done n I shud be about 15 stone something.... Whoop

franbella21 said:
Pmsl u two r so funny lol imagine the snickers covered in poo with pubes stuck to it lmao should work ;p

Oh frig me Fran now I'm wretching lmao that's rank.
Hey have u heard that tart Maria Fowler who was in TOWIE is going out with a lad who got evicted from big brother few week back. I can't stand her x

hollydollydoodah said:
Lol yeh ur qualified, let's meet up m all get long term catheters in n some bags lol!

Im having a peanut bar instead!

Just got on my scales which r a but crap but usually tally roughly with CDC n now ice had the shits abit ( due on, always happens) I'm about 17.4 instead of 17.11!!! Fecker!!

Also, I realised if I soilder thru this week, that's 4 weeks nil by mouth. 2 more lots of what I've already done n I shud be about 15 stone something.... Whoop

I feel depressed now I've binged twice in a week n yet you're doing well. Keep going n stay strong n can u make sure I am for four week please. I think the ss+ saved u for sure was a good move xx

KatieNicholson said:
I feel depressed now I've binged twice in a week n yet you're doing well. Keep going n stay strong n can u make sure I am for four week please. I think the ss+ saved u for sure was a good move xx

Yer defo! My bmi was too high for ss! I don't have Many ss+ meals, usually 3 shakes n a bar now. Usuly a hot mint choc for break, cold one for lunch, soup when I get home n then a bar a bit later!

Ss plus losses r usually no diff to ss! Maybe a lil more in 1st week.

You can do it, I wud say don't go nandos thou. I forget how little chicken n actually how little salad u can actually have on ss plus n protien or not, it's calories. A standard large chic breast has enuff calories to take u from a vlcd to just a low calorie diet so u don't get the losses as u wud on vlcd.

Hubby told Me today (he's a bodybuilder) that being in ketosis js means ur not eating fat, not that ur body's actually burning it or that ur body is using it's fat stores for energy. If you eat lots of protien and no fat, your body will take alot if energy from the protien n some from fat, where if your eating protien heavy stuff but with not enough calories, that's when the body turns to really munching on the fat! I always thought ketosis meant ur body's eating it's own fat. Had no idea bodybuilders eating 3000 cals a day cud be in ketosis! Apparently arnie used ketogenic diets to get ripped up before comps!!! So in v few words, being in ketosis dosent guarantee weight loss!

We will keep u on the straight!!! Think of ur hol!! Xxxx

Yes have told my mate I'd decide tomorrow but you're right. I'm meant to be out next weds too with my mates from SW. Gonna stay home tomorrow n buy clarins instead as its on gift at debenhams tomorrow lol. I'm do close to losing 3 stone overall on my weightloss journey I don't wanna go backwards. Thanks hun xx

KatieNicholson said:
Yes have told my mate I'd decide tomorrow but you're right. I'm meant to be out next weds too with my mates from SW. Gonna stay home tomorrow n buy clarins instead as its on gift at debenhams tomorrow lol. I'm do close to losing 3 stone overall on my weightloss journey I don't wanna go backwards. Thanks hun xx

Go you! Clarins is better than any nandos!! Glad it's on gift, need some moisturiser, face oil, face fake tab n body creme. Hopefully Its large freebies, my clarins lady normally let's me have the 4 tubes of the Shea butter rich moisture stuff lol!! I think I need to move from hydraquench to the day n night cream, getting a bit older n need to make the move n no duty free till dec :( will do it all in 2 transactions n get 2 gifts :)

Sorry i fell asleep lol i had way too much sun and have woken up with a sore throat n headache great! Very interesting biut ketosis so if you eat protein it works better? My cdc says the diet doesnt just work by putting you in ketosis it works because its such a vlcd diet.i dont feel the benefits of bein in ketosis anyway i always feel exactly the same lol.hows everyone feeling today?

franbella21 said:
Sorry i fell asleep lol i had way too much sun and have woken up with a sore throat n headache great! Very interesting biut ketosis so if you eat protein it works better? My cdc says the diet doesnt just work by putting you in ketosis it works because its such a vlcd diet.i dont feel the benefits of bein in ketosis anyway i always feel exactly the same lol.hows everyone feeling today?

Nooo the less protein u eat it works better to keep it vlcd!

Poor u, lots of water!

I'm in way to work stuk in traffic!!! :(

X

Back