Me and my fat arse against the world

Ooooh lol im so thick sometimes.how you feeling? Wi for me at 930 but expectimg a gain x

franbella21 said:
Ooooh lol im so thick sometimes.how you feeling? Wi for me at 930 but expectimg a gain x

Not horrific today, it's cooler here today!! Think the heat was too much for me x

Holly is eight it's the lack of calories make u lose weight the ketosis just effects which fat stores it attacks.
Well I weighed myself and serves me right the scales gone back up to 15-9 and I feel awful. Got heartburn which I never get and my tummy feels dreadful. Had tummy ache all night too.
Off to my meeting. Staying in tonight and having three shakes and water all day. I'm so angry with myself and have learnt a big lesson xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So peed off only lost a friggin lb!!

franbella21 said:
So peed off only lost a friggin lb!!

It's the water retention from the heat honestly my mate stayed the same and she's been good. An don't forget u went off plan at weekend. I just hope I don't have a gain On tues after yesterday.

Holly got all my clarins. I got two hydra quench sets and a body scrub and body lotion. It's sets not pick three. Xx

Ahhh like When they come with a bag n stuff?

Fran a lb is good considering u tinkered!! I lost an lb without to tinkering- wish ibloody had!!!

Mmmm lilt zero......

True but since then ive been good.maybe nxt week wel have biggies? Oooh clarins stuff sounds lovely not something i can afford with 6 kiddies eek lol.im 2 l of water down im not goin to let the awful pound put me off lol.hope you are both having a good day x x

franbella21 said:
True but since then ive been good.maybe nxt week wel have biggies? Oooh clarins stuff sounds lovely not something i can afford with 6 kiddies eek lol.im 2 l of water down im not goin to let the awful pound put me off lol.hope you are both having a good day x x

I drank my tea and water at my meeting and am currently sorting out insurance claim for hubby's wedding ring before picking up the dog and entering a teleconference. Had 0.8 litres water so far no shakes. Feel hungry so more water on its way down then shakes
I really need to get my act in gear. Cheating is not not worth it. Can i lose 4lb + by tues? Xx

Gosh i say yes! Just drink plenty and just ss hun.im so tempted to have a treat day!!

franbella21 said:
Gosh i say yes! Just drink plenty and just ss hun.im so tempted to have a treat day!!

Don't do it it's suicide Fran trust me I feel
Like dog poo left in the sun all day x

Lol! I nearly was goin to eat chios cheese n beans but didnt.my body is craving a proper eating crack day but my head wont let it lol.5 weeks withiut a major binge aimt bad but to lose a lb is so rubbish :/

franbella21 said:
Lol! I nearly was goin to eat chios cheese n beans but didnt.my body is craving a proper eating crack day but my head wont let it lol.5 weeks withiut a major binge aimt bad but to lose a lb is so rubbish :/

Well the booze will have thrown ur body last week that's alot if sugar and calories for it to handle. I wanted to lose 2.5 by tues but now it means losing 6 by tues mmmmm not sure about that happening.
But am ss ing it all the way. My tummy still hurts but last night was horrific like knives in my belly xx

True i spose hun i didnt see it like that.me and hubby goin for a curry tonite il hve tikka n salad but no mango chutney.then im ss with u hun til nxt fri when i go away.hope your tummy gets better x

franbella21 said:
True i spose hun i didnt see it like that.me and hubby goin for a curry tonite il hve tikka n salad but no mango chutney.then im ss with u hun til nxt fri when i go away.hope your tummy gets better x

Thanks just had my first shake got my teleconference at 4 then am chilling hopefully xx

Why do my family friends etc continuially try and sabotage this diet.invites left right and centre and i have to say no lol.

franbella21 said:
Why do my family friends etc continuially try and sabotage this diet.invites left right and centre and i have to say no lol.

Lol I am thinking of cancelling next weds night meal so I can stay focussed xx

Not on my fone no hunni x

Back