Me and my fat arse against the world

Omg I'm starving but belly ache gone so all is well.
Holly you been ok today?
Fran what's this I read about you and Frosties? Lol saw it on another thread made me laugh.
I had 1.8 litres of fluid now and still two shakes left. Hope to be back in Keto by sat or hubby will kill me if I'm a nightmare x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep i ate some dry frosties lol no idea why

Fran your norty lol. Be good tonight hun.

Holly you sound much brighter today then. I think the heats too blame for a lot x

Lol i will ;) of all things frosties?? Holly you doin ok? Katie u been 100% today?

Holly just for you. The front row are my purchases. That body oil is great for weight loss and back row and bag I got X2 hehe

Attachments

• image-2765948191.jpg
    image-2765948191.jpg
    436.3 KB · Views: 29
Yes been 100% on second shake now third I'll have about 9 ish. Am thinking of having some ham too tho mmmm x

Ladies where are you holly Chrissy Fran
Please remind me that getting into ketosis is the work of the devil. 3 shakes and an ss+ meal and 2.4 litres fluid and I'm starving aghhh.
So I decided to weigh myself and it says same as this morning 15-9 so that's gotta be good as will have dropped in morning. Let's hope this binge weight gain is only temporary cos I need to keep doing and drop another stone by a week tomorrow I wanna be 14-7 at least. I know I'll gain that weekend but I'll get right back on it for five weeks and hopefully be 13-7 for my holidays yippee. Xx

KatieNicholson said:
Ladies where are you holly Chrissy Fran
Please remind me that getting into ketosis is the work of the devil. 3 shakes and an ss+ meal and 2.4 litres fluid and I'm starving aghhh.
So I decided to weigh myself and it says same as this morning 15-9 so that's gotta be good as will have dropped in morning. Let's hope this binge weight gain is only temporary cos I need to keep doing and drop another stone by a week tomorrow I wanna be 14-7 at least. I know I'll gain that weekend but I'll get right back on it for five weeks and hopefully be 13-7 for my holidays yippee. Xx

You will do it!!

Haha u use all the same products as me. At ragdale they taught me to mix the bamboo scrub n the shower tonic n use together n then the oil, it's amazing!!!

Don't cheat on us now Katie!!!! Else u will have to do it all again!!!

Loads better today, thought something was really wrong yesterday!!!!

Xxx

Am not cheating I promise.
Ohhh I use the tonic scrub tonic shower then tonic oil it's fit isn't it.
Do u mix the face oil (I have blue orchid) with the face mask? They showed me that and put it on and leave it it all soaks in and feels lovely by morning. I'm going thru that body oil like nobodies business lol. It's kept my tan too which is good.
Let me know what u buy. That lip stuff I buy and the foot stuff so the samples are being saved for Tenerife hehe. Xx

KatieNicholson said:
Am not cheating I promise.
Ohhh I use the tonic scrub tonic shower then tonic oil it's fit isn't it.
Do u mix the face oil (I have blue orchid) with the face mask? They showed me that and put it on and leave it it all soaks in and feels lovely by morning. I'm going thru that body oil like nobodies business lol. It's kept my tan too which is good.
Let me know what u buy. That lip stuff I buy and the foot stuff so the samples are being saved for Tenerife hehe. Xx

I use the yellow bod oil. No not tried the mask? I tend to get a rash if I use masks :(

Watching 2 broke girls..... Love it!!!!

Morning ladies weighed myself this morning and scales down a bit but am still looking at a 2lb gain so an staying on it big time.
How's everyone feeling today.
Fran did you survive last night? Xx

Morning yes i survived after my frosties lol! We got to keep goin at this x

Im feeling v v positive today my totn is comin so hopefully by nxt week id have had a good loss.how u doin holly? Katie are u feeling positive?

franbella21 said:
Im feeling v v positive today my totn is comin so hopefully by nxt week id have had a good loss.how u doin holly? Katie are u feeling positive?

Yeah I feel positive n ok. Just took car in for service and done shopping for work meeting.
Just don't want a gain by Tuesday so gotta be extra good. Xxx

Im determimed to get thru this weekend bein 100%

franbella21 said:
Im determimed to get thru this weekend bein 100%

Me too am happy to do ss+ when desperate but I really wanna lose 5lb by tues which I don't see happening lol. Are u in ketosis still? I'm not lol. Xx

Yes i am hun did stix this morning.im sure u can lose that by tues u got 4 full days x

Back