Me and my fat arse against the world

Yes think you could be right bout the weather.lol ive knocked myself out of ketosis through the bread.either that or ive drsnk so much water its drowning the stix out? Ive had bout 4 l?

I've eaten my weight in junk food and badness today!
Dunno why lol!
Back on the wagon tomorrow!xxx

Fran it could be all the water. Test in the morning.

Chrissy where u bin? Ya missed all the action. Holly is on hols I've been sick but restarting today n Fran keeps nibbling lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes when i tested last nite it was no trace but this morn i was def in :) i hope its all the water.lol im the nibbling queen today lol.

franbella21 said:
Yes when i tested last nite it was no trace but this morn i was def in :) i hope its all the water.lol im the nibbling queen today lol.

Stop that nibbling lady. I just took the quick out of oven smells fit. It's made with 6 eggs 2 fat free cottage cheese blended n seasoned then stirred in cooked chopped mushrooms and asparagus with chicken n cheese on top mmmmmm xxx

Mmm mmmm sounds lush!! Ive stopped :) jist had my bar

franbella21 said:
Mmm mmmm sounds lush!! Ive stopped :) jist had my bar

I had a vanilla shake. Not had one this time round they're quite yummy. So even after my binges n carbs when sick I only gained 3 hoping I can shift that and another 3 by a week tomorro. U think it's poss? Not been on plan since last tues bar thurs last week xx

Yes def if u are 100% its almost like a restart so im sure youl lose loads.if u can do it ibe got to not nibble tom and wed!!

franbella21 said:
Yes def if u are 100% its almost like a restart so im sure youl lose loads.if u can do it ibe got to not nibble tom and wed!!

What day u off plan thurs? Two days is nothing. Just be careful what u eat cos it's all the fat n carbs caused my tummy issues xx

I've been around, eating everything in sight lol!
Other than that I was SO hungover yesterday! LOL!xxx

Ho girlies!!! I took yest n today off! Feel crap, can't wait to get back on it tomorrow!!! My guts huge n I feel bloated n sick!

Glad ye feeling better Katie

How u managin fran? X

Xxx

hollydollydoodah said:
Ho girlies!!! I took yest n today off! Feel crap, can't wait to get back on it tomorrow!!! My guts huge n I feel bloated n sick!

Glad ye feeling better Katie

How u managin fran? X

Xxx

Oh no holly what kinda stuff u had? I was off weds had Italian then started being sick n runs then binge fri and went for a meal
Sat n by yesterday was bed ridden. Xx

It started with a pot noodle,
The a rolo chocolate bar,
Cheese and onion crisps,
A cheese and ham toastie,
4 slices of toast,
2 slices of pizza,
4 breaded chicken strips, cookie dough and ice cream and chocolate ice cream bites!
I think thats all... :/ xxx

hii holly nice hols??? youl be fine get back on it tomorrow :) im ok jus been nibbling bread lol.im weighing thursdaynwill stay 100 % till fri morning then eat a healthy lunch then the drinking comences lol dreading the mon morn argh

Chrissy that's nothing compared to the damage I do lol.

Holly you'll be fine get restarting tomorrow like me today xx

That was just today lol!
On saturday I ate a whole bag of kit kat bites, popcorn, drank a slushie and had ben and jerry's ice cream with hot fudge (just at the cinema)
Then had a cheese burger (1/2lb) and doner kebab meat, then had at the very least 17 drinks, including vodka, wkd's, lager, vodka and coke, jagerbombs (about 6) and tequila!
No wonder I had such a sore head y-day!! :p xx

ChrissyRiley said:
That was just today lol!
On saturday I ate a whole bag of kit kat bites, popcorn, drank a slushie and had ben and jerry's ice cream with hot fudge (just at the cinema)
Then had a cheese burger (1/2lb) and doner kebab meat, then had at the very least 17 drinks, including vodka, wkd's, lager, vodka and coke, jagerbombs (about 6) and tequila!
No wonder I had such a sore head y-day!! :p xx

Jesus I bow done to you that's good going pmsl xx

Lmao all the drinks i love!!! Love jaegerbombs yum i love drinking but hate hate feeling hungover so when ever my friends r goin out i try and remind myself of how i feel tge nxt day lol

LMFAO! Between my epic binges and my amazing ability to mix a ton of drinks and still be standing is it any wonder I'm the size of a small elephant? :p xx

Back