Me and my fat arse against the world

Still here and still on track :) Dont cave hun you're doing too well!xxx

Galaxy and pringles...yum! But not as yum as a sexy figure! My CDC did tell me to get an early night if I was having a bad day so you are doing the right thing, good night xx

Thanks girls had a coffee vanilla shake n come to bed with brufen n water to watch tv. Had a lovely pamper day and felt lovely in my costume I know I'm not skinny but I didn't feel like I was gross so am keeping that thought tonight. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning :) how are we all?? Wish i had stayed in and had early nite :/ but oh well we only live once and bak on track today scales havent gone up but they havent come down lol which is to be expected.today will be a killer but i will do it woth katies counselling lol he he holly where the bloomin eck are u girl??

Well just got up woke up hungry and only one small bottle of water in so need go out for some soon lol.
Well scales have dropped again at my house by about 1 or 1 1/2lb so am pleased with that xx

I'm still at 16.13lbs, But I'm pink!
Weigh in tomorrow morning!
Looking forward to it, dont think i'll be having my kebab meat after all, don't feel like I've earned it at all!xxx

ChrissyRiley said:
I'm still at 16.13lbs, But I'm pink!
Weigh in tomorrow morning!
Looking forward to it, dont think i'll be having my kebab meat after all, don't feel like I've earned it at all!xxx

I think if I'd eaten last night scales would have stayed where they were but I've less than two week until I have my weekend off so it's worth the torture at the moment. Xx

I've ot a day off on the 31st so trying my best to behave till then lol!xx

I feel exhausted today. Not had a litre yet but didn't get up whilst late. Just going to have some more water and chicken see if it helps lol xx

Had 1 1/2 litres now and some sliced chicken from asda feel bit better. Gotta make husbands tea later so I best feel perky by then lol cx

Im too scared to pee on a stick lol but hopefukly with all the water i can get pink by tom and wi is tues.goin to high protein today chicken chicken chicken lol.

franbella21 said:
Im too scared to pee on a stick lol but hopefukly with all the water i can get pink by tom and wi is tues.goin to high protein today chicken chicken chicken lol.

Cluck cluck lol.
I've made the ragu sauce and seasoned my neat which is in fridge for his meatballs later lol xx

I just had a sneaky Pepperami :O It's alright though, the carb content was like 0.6 or something tiny like that!xx

Hiya girls. So sorry I've negated you. I've been soooo bad n didn't want to come on and rub it in your faces seen as your all on the wagon. I'm absolutely hanging out of my arse. I started a BBQ at 12 yesterday and got in at 7.30 this morning...... I'm in a world of sh it!!! Xxx

Holly! Pmslll sounds like loads of fun u only live once!!! U still drunk lol? When did u fall off wagon? I went out drinking last nite naughty lol

Holly holly holly there's nothing wrong with telling us hun. Fran and I has this convo last night via text. I knew she was going out drinking so i just said be honest and I'll help u out in the morning to get back on it and we have done so far so good for Fran.
My advice would be if u wanna restart then have ur shakes as the vits will help ur hangover too lol. But eat high protein today in whatever quantities u want and loadsa water. Then tomorrow do ss+ and you'll be pink by Tuesday weds no probs. we're all here for u and as long on as we have that we'll always be ok. Xxxxx

I ditto exactly exactly wot katie said hun!!! Xx

I was pink by thursday and i restarted tuesday after my hen weekend so u can do it too! Xx

The support Fran and I have given each other this week as really helped and we're here for anyone else who needs it holly always remember that as u have been there for us too xx

I'm getting sick of the smelly breath that come's with ketosis! I can bloody taste it!
And Holly, Just draw a line under it, most of any gain you may have will be water weight, I went out last weekend, gained 6lbs, but had lost it again by tuesday!xxx

Back