Me and my fat arse against the world

I don't get the breath thing I brush my teeth three times a day cos of the milky feeling the shakes give me. U only get the mega bad breath when ur in full on ketosis. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It stink's!!
I'll have no teeth left the rate I'm scrubbing them!xx

Yer I'm still slightly drunk. I'm about ready to smack my hubby, I e cleaned the house top to bottom and js said in passing, dont mess it up n he's gone on a right one. Sometimes I could paste the ****er!

Thanks girlies xxx

hollydollydoodah said:
Yer I'm still slightly drunk. I'm about ready to smack my hubby, I e cleaned the house top to bottom and js said in passing, dont mess it up n he's gone on a right one. Sometimes I could paste the ****er!

Thanks girlies xxx

Ohhh I've come to the conclusion that men cleaning and cooking don't go together or I'd be on a freakin murder charge lol xx

Lol katie u could no way get away with murder with your hubbys nob ha ha! I call it haleketosis!! Lol aw holls sounds like u had a blast and just crack on tom chick xx

Lol!!!

I'm trying out the trend of wearing every bracelet u own. I feel like a knob n it's incomfortable!!

Attachments

• image-557448046.jpg
    image-557448046.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 39
Omfg my stupid fone!! Yes job pmsl! I love the bracelets!

Im such a tit!!! Lol holly last nite i wS so drunk i walked into toilets at a pub and it was pitch black so i saw a girl in front of me and said god its dark in here which way Are the toilets but she didnt reply i thought how rude until i realised it was ne and i was talking to a mirror ha ha

I've done that before Fran LOL!
I'm going to be such a good girl this week! After the hassle of getting back into Ketosis I just wanna stick to the plan!
Plus my CDC's back next Monday and whatever I've lost in lbs whilst she's away these 2 weeks I get £1 per lb off my next order!xx

franbella21 said:
Im such a tit!!! Lol holly last nite i wS so drunk i walked into toilets at a pub and it was pitch black so i saw a girl in front of me and said god its dark in here which way Are the toilets but she didnt reply i thought how rude until i realised it was ne and i was talking to a mirror ha ha

Lol. I'm waiting for a fat carvery in spoons. Js got a pint of fosters, hair of the dog n all that lol!

Bracelets ate growing on me but they is not comfy!!!

I need a tequila in my beer :(

Xxx

I find wearing my pandora is a chore and weighs my arm down never mind all them lol. Love it.
So holly isn't restarting today then haha.

Chrissy my CDC never does offers like that or freebies. Ur lucky.

I keep cleaning things to pass the time haha. Cx

She gave me a free tub of Mix-a-mousse last week to try xx

My cdc often gives me samples.i think everyone should have a free shaker tbh.omg holly u nutter drinking agsin ha ha

franbella21 said:
My cdc often gives me samples.i think everyone should have a free shaker tbh.omg holly u nutter drinking agsin ha ha

Am jealous. I won't even get a sample of new cookies n cream flavour gotta buy it xx

Hmm i dont think all cdcs do it hun just luck of the draw i spose hun

franbella21 said:
Hmm i dont think all cdcs do it hun just luck of the draw i spose hun

Yeah I asked her last time if she did offers for introducing new members to her but she said she doesn't need to do incentives. Some CDC's do I know but hey ho she answers my questions quick enough so can't complain Iol xx

Back