1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Me and my Meez

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mrs Depp, 7 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Well-Known Member

We all know that Icemoose's meez looks exactly like him so I thought I'd try and recreate mine seeing as I seem to own a pair of pj's very similar to hers. :D She's quite skinny compared to me though - but not for long lol! :D

Does anyone else look like their meez?

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

Love it!

4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I love Mrs D..

5. Mrs Depp

Yours looks quite like you Maggie :D Mine's prettier than me, but then I've got better pj's so I can't have everything can I? lol :D

6. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Lol carol thats funny I gotta say I look about 50% like my meez she is far skinnier than me though.:D

7. cah-ching

cah-ching Well-Known Member

Mrs. Depp, your new avatar and meez was inspired! Genius!!!! :D

8. Mrs Depp

I love her outfit Sonia! :D:D

9. Mrs Depp

Aw thanks CC! :eek::eek: It's just a little light entertainment really, it was only when I changed her clothes yesterday that I noticed that she has those pj's. :D