Extra Easy meal help please

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
Hi

I have just started back at SW and doing the EE plan.

For lunch I was going to have a jacket potato with beans and cheese (hea), if i have a fruit salad straight after, would this still be EE or do I need to have something with the jacket potato, if so what could I have?

xxx

Just add some salad to it also :) an have fruit after x

I've done something like this if I'm out and have little control over the 'meal' but if at home (or work) I'd tend to have some sort of salad before / with the spud (cherry toms & beetroot perhaps). When out, I've had fruit afterwards if it was a small spud and I was still hungry.

I'm guessing you're thinking of the fruit salad as your 1/3 superfree?

Despite the spud, beans & cheese being free/HE, the SF part of each meal is really meant to help fill you up with fewer calories - thereby not necessarily having to finish the 'free' part. If you eat all the spud meal first and feel sated, there's really no point in having the fruit (extra calories). You could have the fruit a bit later if you get peckish.

thanks for everyones replies, decided to stick to a green day as I dont really like salad (something i am working on!) for future reference though, if i had the fruit salad first or a small portion of soup first, would that count as EE? xxxx

stacey said:
thanks for everyones replies, decided to stick to a green day as I dont really like salad (something i am working on!) for future reference though, if i had the fruit salad first or a small portion of soup first, would that count as EE? xxxx

Yeah that would count, I know a few people who have a bowl of veg soup before every meal!

I done 4 weeks EE and found I was eating more and more quorn and less meat lol so now just do green with odd EE day when I'm having chicken, like tomorrow we're planning on chicken. Green is better for me as I can have 2 hexb's and I don't have to stress about 1\3 superfree. I do mostly have 1/3 on my tea and lunch anyway and mostly have a banana with breakfast but if I don't have it, its no biggie.

If you're struggling though I'd deffo do like a lot of people have said and have some fruit first

I agree. Im turning more towards green days because of the quorn and extra hex a and b. I feel fuller and snack less when I follow green. I like my bread too much :)

Back