meal ideas please

porky78

can someone please give me some free meal ideas. i can never think what to have for breakfast. i'm trying not to have toast cos i've got to stay off bread cos once i start i can't stop!!!!

Original free breakfasts:
Smoked haddock with poached eggs
Ham and fried eggs (fry light)
Bacon, eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms (fat removed and fry-lite)

Green free breakfasts:
Quorn sausages, mushrooms and beans
Spanish Omlette (omlette with chopped cooked potato and herbs added)

EE day:
any combination of the above ingredients- go mad!

On any day:
Lots of fresh fruit topped with greek yoghurt

If you are just looking for general meal help, there are loads of ideas in the recipe section of this forum

xxxx

I love:

Smoked Salmon with scrambled eggs

'Fry up' - Rashers of bacon, 2 fried eggs with frylight, quorn sausages and mushrroms

Eggs, eggs and more eggs in any guise with mushrooms, tomatoes and bacon if on a red/EE day.

I love eggs, I eat so many I should have my own chickens!!

Or fruit and yoghurt/fromage frais although i find this only fills me up for a short space of time!

i like to melt my hea cheese and have it with my heb ryvitas feels stodgy so i'm full up falling that i have a muller light and a banana

I'm boring and tend to stick to porridge and a ryvita with some cottage cheese. It fills me up till lunch time so i don't need any snacks and it's fuss free.
However, at the weekend if I have a lie in I may be tempted to miss b/fast and have brunch which would consist of eggs, a slice of toast, baked beans, bacon, maybe a ww sausage and some tinned pots sliced up and fried in fry light.

Back