Meal out after weigh in - be good or not?

Sapphire

I'm going out to an indian restaurant with my old colleagues for their work xmas meal tonight, I was going to have something like a veggie biryani and nothing else, but my meal is right after weigh in...do I indulge a little and have a couple of onion bhajis and poppadoms and a nice curry..or be good and stick to the lowest syn meal possible?

Can't decide! What does everyone else do after weigh in?

I always have a takeaway and eat what I like after WI so I would go to the restaurant and eat whatever you like and enjoy it! You have got a whole week to get rid of any gain and it might actually give you a bit of a boost.

how did your meal go what did you have to eat?x

It was yummy thanks, had 2 onion bhajis to start, then 'everest lamb' which turned out to be really really hot! Shared a portion of rice with a friend as there is always so much. Had 1/4 of someone's naan bread to cool my mouth down after, it was gorgeous, would have ordered a whole one if i'd have known!

Got another meal out tonight but going to be good, going to use my syns for the day on a few drinkies (gin and diet tonic I think), to celebrate seeing my old workmates and getting through my job interview today! Don't normally drink (always the designated driver!) so letting my hair down a bit, going to stick to 15 syns if possible.

Thank you! :D Trust me I have the most boring social life there is, just happen to have 2 meals out for my old work this week! I changed the school I work at 5 weeks ago and really miss my mates, will be great to catch up with them tonight :D

I really believe that having a 'night off' is good for the soul. It gives you something to look forward to and stops you from feeling like you are never going to be able to eat normally again. Also, surely it makes sense to establish habits that can last after the 'diet', so having the occasional treat is just part of normal eating....

Thank you!

I am going to celebrate too as I just found out we exchanged contracts for our new house today, after 11 long weeks, hurrah! Completion day is friday 19th, yippee!

Back