Meal out on friday.. Help. x

It all sounds so yummy and syn filled! I think I might go for the fillet of deviled mackeral but it's on the example of the specials so might not be available. If it's not then perhaps the pan fried fillet of salmon and bacon and prawns, if they promise not to fan fry it in an inch of fat.... Tough choices but whatever you choose just enjoy it. Drool :D

Wow!!! That menu looks divine!
I think you have the choise Hun...personally looking at that menu I would find it hard to choose anything that wouldnt be full of cream etc! Im not a fish person really.
You can either have the meal off (one meal out is not going to blow a whole week), or you can opt to be really careful and have the food without sauces and butter etc.

I wouldn't have a starter (if you can wait that long for food lol!) and I'd have the sea bass fillet for main.

I'd have either the sea bass or the steak but ask for it with new potatoes with no butter.

looks delish!

don't be sad, i eat out at least 2/3 times a week and i lose most weeks (and i lose nothing less than 2lbs when i do lose) you just have to make the right choices.

go for meats that are cooked without sauces. so steak, chicken, lamb, pork, or fish. ask the waitress to request not much butter/oil used (but there will be some, so syn it. i always use my HeB on oil and add more syns too)

ask for boiled/jacket potato rather than chips or mash and say no butter

have a side portion of veggies

all fine and dandy and gorgeous and totally on plan!

Wow that menu looks amazing! My neice is at university in Bath and this is her final year. I was looking for somewhere special to take her for lunch, and I think this is probably it.

Do let us know what you ate, and what it was like.

Back