Meal out tonight-HELP!!

Junebug6

Hey

I have a meal out tonight that I can't avoid. It's at prezzos. I've looked at menu & there's a salmon salad so think might pick that.
I want to do as less damage as poss so am going to make sure I drink plenty today.
Wondering on my shakes though?? Should I still have 3 shakes or have my lunch and then the salad for dinner?

Thanking you x

I wondered this too, I have a meal booked next week at pizza express I cannot get out of, planning to have chicken salad, what do you do about your third sachet?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Exactly my quandary! I thought if I had the 3rd then I won't be hungry and could just pick around the salad but at the same time I only wanted to do SS because I don't have long till holiday so don't really want loads extra. But as I'm typing I think I'm going have the 3rd... Ill be far less likely to want to shove loads in my gob because I'm eating and get a taste for it if that makes sense.. X hmmm decision made I think!

My CDC said to always have your 3 products to make sure you have all the nutrients you need and to encourage fat burning. I hope this helps :)

Last time I went they also did a chicken and spinach dish. You could ask for the chicken grilled, spinach steamed and then it would be like an 810 day if you had the meal in addition to your 3 CWP products :)

You're suppose to still have all 3 shakes. In my experience of the past few weeks if ur eating out stick to just meat and veg. No dessert. I lost normal amount when ate out and had meat and veg but the time I had a dessert last Mother's Day I just maintained. :( x

Hi ladies.

Thanks for all the advise. I did have my 3 shakes & then went. They have a chicken & spinach salad, I asked for no toms, dressing croutons or flat bread. It was absolutely fine and tbh I'm SO glad I had my shakes because I wasn't hungry and so wasn't bothered about eating, I just picked at the grilled chicken. wohooooooo!!!!!

Thanks for the help :0)

Hi ladies.

Thanks for all the advise. I did have my 3 shakes & then went. They have a chicken & spinach salad, I asked for no toms, dressing croutons or flat bread. It was absolutely fine and tbh I'm SO glad I had my shakes because I wasn't hungry and so wasn't bothered about eating, I just picked at the grilled chicken. wohooooooo!!!!!

Thanks for the help :0)

Woop well done :). Xx

Back