Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Meal times

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by louisie, 24 February 2009 Social URL.

1. louisie

louisie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints
    Hi all,

was just wondering if there is a certain time you should eat all you shakes etc by. I sometimes don't have my last one till 9.30ish, is this too late or is it really down to personal preference.

just wasnt sure if this would effect weight loss

L

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ellietoobig!

ellietoobig! Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim n Save
    I asked my cdc this yesterday, as I have my first shake at lunchtime, then tea then make a shake just before bed.
    She said you can have them anytime you want, even have all three at once (YUK!!!)

4. Piella!!!

Piella!!! Full Member

I have my first a 11.30am,then the next at 5 and the last at 8-but try to spread the last one out for a few hours....

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yep, you can have them when you want.

Having said that, 3 at once might not be a good idea as you would get all the carbs in one go, and there is a chance that could knock you out of ketosis.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.