Meals

sam_tia

Hi Everyone.

I have just started today and just thought I would ask some of you for some tips on what you cook for your meal? Can you tell Im already looking forward to it!
Im thinking tonight I am going to cook mushroom ommolette with a side salad. What meals do other people tend to have??

I only started last week & I never really ate tv-dinner type food before, but I find it easy to get the weight-watchers or tesco light choices meals. All the calories are already counted for you and then I can add veggies and salad and it's quite filling.

I have been having tv dinners as well this week, quorn shepards pie 200 cals ish so plenty of room for beans or veggies, very satisfying

I pretty much just tend to eat family food - whatever I'm making for everyone else. Or some kind of salad But I serve my portions on a salad plate, rather than a dinner plate. Really does help with portion control.

Today I'm having couscous with broccoli and toasted pine nuts, and grilled halloumi. (I love halloumi cheese, but they didn't have the low fat version - but it's still OK as long as you don't go too mad)

That sounds delicious, Im having lentil hot pot with stir fry veg. Cant wait for it to come out of oven MMmm

yummy i just have family meals now but smaller portions i use a small plate its easier for me too

i tend to have pretty much family meals unless its something really fattening then i do alot of noodle stirfrys using what ever i fancy really

Back