Measurements Proud and Compliments

Bellybee

Silver Member
I measured again tonight just for an update.
Since I started the diet on the 25th June I have lost 7 and a quarter inches off my back/chest, 6 and a half inches off my waist and 7 inches off my hips.
Also have had loads of compliments today and a few questions about the diet.
I think its because I was wearing my new smaller clothes.
I am proud because I am baking fresh bread for my hubby and I lovvve the bread but I only have a few more months to go now lol

That is brilliant BB, I have done it the opposite from you (and started just one day later) - I have lost 7 inches off my waist and 6 each off my hips and boobs!

Hiya, I stayed the same this week but it is TOTM and I had a bit of a blow out on Sunday night so no major harm done.

I have only lost 22 pounds though which I am a bit disappointed about but the inch loss has been fab and I have dropped two clothes sizes.

Congratulations Bellybee that is fantastic, so proud of you and Flopster, well done to you...both of you are doing fantastic:) :) :)

Love Mini xxx

Congratulations Bellybee that is fantastic, so proud of you and Flopster, well done to you...both of you are doing fantastic:) :) :)

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini but I really don't feel as if I deserve praise, it has been an uphill battle for me and am really quite disappointed in my loss.

BB on the other hand - well she is a star :)

Well done BellyBee and well done Flopster - really proud of you both :D

Flopster, it is an uphill struggle for most of us hunny :(

Thanks Donna, I don't know most of the people in my group seem to be sailing through it, although there are a couple of strugglers.

I am just glad to be at the end of another day and without nibbling or eating!

BB and Flopster, well done, you are both going great! Flopster it's not a race it's a journey; so long as you get there in the end it does not matter what a long route you took! Keep going you are getting there. Hugs

When you question whether you should be receiving compliments, you are dismissing the judgement of the person that complimented you. :eek:

If you like and trust the person that complimented you then work hard to accept the compliment in the manner in which it was given ;)

BTW, you better get used to accepting compliments PDQ because it doesn't matter if you are one of the fastest losers or the slowest, you will be getting there quicker than on other diets plus sorting your head out along the way that that is just plain inviting the compliments to flow :D

Back