meetings or online?

missniki

Hi everyone, I had been going to meetings for 4 weeks and lost 9lb's, but i've missed the last 2 classes because of work and childcare (i have a 2 year old that wont keep quiet in class) anyway i seem to have gone off the rails since not having the weigh in.
I was just thinking about doing the online option instead. What does everyone else do, what do you think is best? x

Personally I do it all online but started off going to meetings. I think at the beginning I needed the nudge that the WI provided but now that I'm in the swing of things, I can motivate myself. For me the big appeal of WW was recording everything you ate and seeing how many points things are which is something you can do using the eSource.

As long as you can push yourself to weigh in every week and record it, online can be a really good option. :)

I prefer online as I often have childcare problems too. I felt a bit uncomfortable in meetings but I'm really enjoying the freedom of doing it online

I joined online as I got the money back through Quidco. I think the web page is a bit rubbish though to be honest. I wouldnt be able to make a set time each week so its the most practical way for me

I do the weigh in as I know if I have to pay to be weighed by someone I will stick to it- especially as I don't have that much money anyway. :) I love the meetings too; if I've had a week where I haven't lost as much as I wanted/expected or I don't feel motivated, the meetings pick me up and dust me down ready to try again. I had to miss WI this week and I can't wait until Wednesday rolls around so I can go :D

I'm doing online as I live where there are not many meetings and the nearest one to me is on a night that I work!
Once you get into the swing of things it becomes second nature to track, and if you have an iphone or ipod you can download the free ap which links to your online account and you can track whilst you are out and about. The recipes are great as well, I highly recommend the Mexican style vegetable soup and at 0 points its an amazing lunch.

Good Luck

Cheers guys, think its going to be the online option, going to get started asap. Thanks again.xx

Dont forget to go through Quidco, you will get £15 cash back x

Back