Mel D is doing the JUDDD

OK so today's DD has gone well so far :). I've managed to contain my hunger and I'm still set to do my first shred it evening :)

I've just completed my first ever shred and I can't believe I made it. My knees are killing me :-(. I'll need to wear my knee support next time.

I've updated my signature and have noticed its my official WI tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a reasonable loss.

Well done on the shred :) and good luck for tomorrow!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have Been saying for 6 weeks now I'm gonna do the shred but im too scared haha xxx

This shred seems to be everywhere, beginning to wonder if it is al sign. Well done to u x

I am ridiculously unfit though lol Duno if I could actually do it!!! Xxx

Nah. If I can do it anyone can! Ok - I didn't manage it tonight but after the first few days on the last cycle I was gaining stamina and able to do at least four star jumps without stoping for oxygen! I still can't do the skipping action and have to resort to either an extra set of butt kicks or jogging on the spot - but ironically it really does have an effect.
I did 8 days in a row a few weeks back (then injured myself) and I saw weight drop off and my hips reappear. Admittedly I was in agony for the first three days but it was soooo worth it. I was so sold on it I ended up buying the rest of her DVDs too. (I've watched them but not attempted yet - other than one session of 6week6pack).
Good luck.

gentoo/aptenny

I'm so doing ir! DVD is a fiver, worth a punt :)

Maybe I will give it a whirl ;) xx

Hi Mel and a belated welcome to JUDDD from me. Looks like you've made a great start x

I am ridiculously unfit though lol Duno if I could actually do it!!! Xxx

I'm so doing ir! DVD is a fiver, worth a punt :)

Maybe I will give it a whirl ;) xx

I would defiantly recommend that you both try it. Just take your time and do what you can. It's only 22 minutes and the time flies by. You feel really good when you've finished :D

First JUDDD WI

I had my first JUDDD WI this morning and ..... Drum roll please...... I've lost 2.6lbs

:banana dancer: :banana dancer:

I'm well chuffed as I thought this diet was too good to be true lol. At this rate I'll reach my target by September. Wooohooo!!!!

Well done Hun that's brill!! Xxx

Well done, excellent start :0clapper:

Back