Mel D is doing the JUDDD

Effing smashing chick!

I'm laid up in bed so no gym or 30ds for me for two days. Don't worry I will fall in tomorrow!

Brilliant UP today. I ate below 2,000 and even burned 570 doing boxing circuits this morning.

Early start tomorrow as plan to do shred in the morning before I go to work.

bettiesrevenge said:
I'm laid up in bed so no gym or 30ds for me for two days. Don't worry I will fall in tomorrow!

Sorry to hear your not feeling well Nat :-(. I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Have a agood day x

DD today and I'm going to try and stay without eating for as long as I can!!! I've had 5 glasses of water already and I feel fine.

I did the 30 ds this morning and I feel alert and alive :D

Have a good DD :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just succumbed to food lol. A bowl of oats porridge - not bad considering I've been up since 6am :D

Am I being a bit weird cos I enjoyed by DD today lol. I made the decision that I was not going to eat until I was unbearably hungry. it was a mind over matter thing and I was determined to win. The day resulted in 390 kcal and success :) Mel 1 - Failure 0

No not weird you are just becoming a Juddder, DD 's are magic ;)

bajoleth said:
No not weird you are just becoming a Juddder, DD 's are magic ;)

Yes they are. It was quite liberating. Now I just have to conquer my UD, as I think I'm still going a bit crazy and eating mindlessly. I want to get to the point where I consciously eat what I want to eat instead of shovelling it all in before the day ends!!

UP day today :D.

It's day 11 of my two weeks induction phase and everything seems to be going well. I've upped my exercise and come to terms with the DD. I'm now focussing my attention on the UP days and trying to eat quality foods during this time, as opposed to the crap I've eaten over the last week

Hi Mel
Have u had your second week weigh in yet?
X

So I've been AWOL for 2 weeks and after an initial good start I've had to give up on JUDDDD. I absolutely love the principle behind the diet but for me personally it couldn't work. Whilst I felt that I had overcome the Down Days the Up Days released all my demons and uncontrollable eating ensued :-(.

I'm not sure what came over me but I was eating things I hadn't eaten in months, with no rhyme or reason. It was like because I was allowed to I just 'did'. I didn't even 'want' half the things I ate. I've clearly still got a lot of work to do, so I'm hanging up my JUDDD hat and calling it quits for now.

I'm hoping that some day in the not too distant future I can incorporate features of JUDDD in my daily life as I believe that it is a sensible approach to eating. Xx

MrsC999 said:
Hi Mel
Have u had your second week weigh in yet?
X

Hi Mrs C, thanks so much for checking up on me. Unfortunately JUDDD has not 'agreed' with me :D so I'm off to pastures new, in search of a way of eating that I can sustain.

Best wishes on you journey xx

Awww so sorry Juddd was not for you, I wish you all the beat with whatever plan you choose, we are all on the same journey just taking different paths, you know where we are if you ever need us, take care x

Back