Memory loss??

EmmaLou

Evening Peeps,

Just wondering if anyone else has or is experiencing slight memory loss??

This is my 1st wk on LT and i keep forgetting what i'm doing or putting things in strange places, like the hairbrush in the fridge and milk in the cupboard :D

Also how long does this cold feeling last my hands and nose are freezing!!

Emma x

Hahaha Emma I'm not sure I'd notice the memory lost thing as I've been a total dizzy bird since I gave birth 10 years ago!!!!

As for being cold all the time, I'm afraid that's here until you refeed. I'm on week 13 and still get cold all the time. I even sit in work with my coat on as I get that cold.:eek:

Sorry - cold feeling more or less permanent now! Get used to it LOL!

I'd guess possibly the memory thing might be because you're a bit preoccupied with something new ... ie LT??? I'm not sure.

TBH I've noticed that my brain seems sharper than I think it was pre LT. Although I'll qualify that by saying I didn't notice it for several weeks. I've put it down to no longer destroying brain cells with alcohol!! I seem to be better & quicker at crosswords and my memory seems improved. Give it a few weeks - see what happens.

Best of luck! x

My memory is completely gone! Since I have been on this diet I have reversed my car into a wall, broke the blender, left the freezer door open all day and ruined all the food, broke the dishwasher, smashed I dont know how many things and the last one which I just posted lost my bankcard. I am a total idiot.....I just hope its the diet and not just me!

Thanks for the replies ladies. Prob is something silly, just all the changes in lifestyle.

You both have gone brilliantly and look fantastic!!
Off out to buy myself some gloves tomorrow!! :) lol

Hope i do as great as you both xx

My memory is completely gone! Since I have been on this diet I have reversed my car into a wall, broke the blender, left the freezer door open all day and ruined all the food, broke the dishwasher, smashed I dont know how many things and the last one which I just posted lost my bankcard. I am a total idiot.....I just hope its the diet and not just me!

Oh no!!!! i do keep knocking things over and dropping things. Hope thats where it stops thou.
:D

I am on week 6 of refeed and still freezing :copon:

Oh no!!! I was hoping it'd get better once I start eating again. I'm gonna look a right nutter with my coat on during the hot summer months :giggle:

Oh no!!! I was hoping it'd get better once I start eating again. I'm gonna look a right nutter with my coat on during the hot summer months :giggle:

Haha, it does get a bit better, but I still feel so much colder than everyone else. I am still wrapping up warm, only once this year I have been seen out with short sleeves :p

Hellooo :)

lol but u will be a slim nutter ;)

As i am in week 4 im getting used to the cold! But i do like the feeling while on the bus/tube i dont seem to sweat now :sign0007: too much info lol!

Still wearing me winter clothes to bed with scarf, hat and thick socks every night which feels weird!

I used to suffer from night sweats, I never had one while I was on TFR. Now on refeed/maintenance for 6 weeks and I have only had one or two, what a great difference.

I have a memory like a sieve but put it down to 3 pregnancies!!!!!!!! Some days I can barely remember the children's names!!!!! I don't think my memory has got worse since LT but it hasn't improved!

x

i am sooooooooooooo cold!! been to the theatre tonight and i sat and shivered my whole way through. its mainly my hands and nose and well i guess my arms and chest... lol well pretty much all of me. im sat now with a big fleecy blanket with the fire on... so much for heating bills going down in the summer:)!!

Yup! I'm freeeeeezing all the time too! But hey, I've lost 37 and a half lbs of insulating blubber, so I really can't moan!!!! Have to be careful in those intimate moments with the other half though, as my hands are SO COLD !!!.....LOL!!!

Back