Men and machines

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
We are moving from a flat with all kitchen appliances to one that has none.

My OH is sitting the other side of the table looking at microwaves in the Argos catalogue ........................ basing his choice on how shiny it is and how many buttons it has.

Oh, to be that simple!!

We are moving from a flat with all kitchen appliances to one that has none.

My OH is sitting the other side of the table looking at microwaves in the Argos catalogue ........................ basing his choice on how shiny it is and how many buttons it has.

Oh, to be that simple!!

LOL! But is it different to how they view our choices of clothes and shoes??? :)

My OH is a machine nutter - he likes diggers and such especially. He used to drive them and misses doing so, but it was a bit much when we went on a little cruise to Norway and most of HIS holiday pics were of diggers etc along the Fjords (?). Was not impressed! LOL x

its spreadsheets with mine !! everytime i say i need to write a list for anything he'll jump up and offer to 'do me a spreadsheet'-does he not realise that i dont want to fire up the laptop every 5 mins to look at it or cross something off. There's a lot to be said for the simple things in life,like a pen and paper (or men) !!

its spreadsheets with mine !! everytime i say i need to write a list for anything he'll jump up and offer to 'do me a spreadsheet'-does he not realise that i dont want to fire up the laptop every 5 mins to look at it or cross something off. There's a lot to be said for the simple things in life,like a pen and paper (or men) !!

PMSL!!! x

Sorry just saw men in the title and dived in lol. Mines the same, judges everything on how many buttons and switches something has. He drives me mad in the car twiddling this and pressing the other, and that's before he's got of the drive!

OK I'll fess up! In the kitchen I'm the gadget Queen! (tho he did buy a coffee maker!) If it looks good in the Lakeland catalogue I HAVE to have it!

Back