men are assholes!!

But you're not gonna cos you're nearly half way through your journey and NO ONE is worth losing your way for :hug99:

Don't do it hun. I agree men are assholes even my lovely hubby can be one at least 3x a week. Do not allow Mr whoever to ruin all your fab work. He does'nt deserve you. You are a strong woman and doing this diet shows how strong you are. Also looking at you're piccy you are a babe !!!!

Nooo.... dont eat, go for a walk and burn off your frustrations or get yourself into a nice bubble bath and spoil yourself

Whoever he is, he's not worth damaging all your good work.

NO NO NO I WILL NOT HAVE IT and you women with boy children should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!
Men are men, not women, that's the thing you have to grasp. They are not the same as us and if it wasn't for the sex we would ALL be lesbians. Men are not bad, they are just not women!

yes i know men are right assholes.. i have one here!!

could punch his head in!

pmsl

NO NO NO I WILL NOT HAVE IT and you women with boy children should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!
Men are men, not women, that's the thing you have to grasp. They are not the same as us and if it wasn't for the sex we would ALL be lesbians. Men are not bad, they are just not women!

Have to agree with you Annie, well put!

Back