Men doing sw

I'd be interested in the recipe Clair if you have it to hand for the lasagne. I've thought about trying a white sauce with quark and low philly cheese maybe?...

I use quark or ff yogurt mixed with egg to make the white sauce, then use my hex a of cheese on the top :) pretty much the recipe on the sw official website!

I don't actually notice the difference between this and a 'normal' lasagne!

And yes, Gemsta, although this wasn't intended to be another food diary, I bet I'll end up using it like one haha!

I'll have a look at that too I think and see if I can come up with something... I just love the white sauce, it's my fav bit..lol..

I'm with you there!

Well done... that's a great loss Liam! :)

Woohoo well done :)

Well done Liam! I'm with you... 4lb loss for me this week!

wow well done Jellybean! I'd kill for a 4lb loss haha, mine are usually 1 or 2lbs these days with the occasional 3lbs thrown in :)

Well done on your loss Liam.

Im holding these lot responsible for my losses too, all these yummy recipes!

Thanks Clair! I did have horrendous tooth ache yesterday and barely ate anything, which might have helped! But I'm dead chuffed as it means I've shed a whole stone (and 1lb to be exact!).

I've just gotta TTY and keep the ball rolling as we're away at the weekend, with talk of a Chinese, roast and definitely cake (I'm making it, and not a sw one I'm afraid!).

Back