MEN!!

:D but it isn't just one! I said 'a night on the cider' which means at least 5 x 500ml cans leading to a keema madras with chappatis in the early hours :cry: That's 40 syns in the cider and goodness knows how many in the curry etc. I'm tempting myself now but I won't give in.............. vodka & diet coke it is :p

My OH tries really hard to support me :D does all the Ohhhhs and ahhhhs in the right places when i've lost and the motivational bits when I gained over Xmas but just can't see why it doesn't help when he says 'oh go on just one curry won't hurt' or 'oh go on just one night on cider will be ok' or 'I won't bother either then - it's no fun on my own.....' Arrrggghhhh god love him but he makes it such hard work sometimes! :sigh:

Mines exactly the same. Think he'd rather me stay eating crap cos he doesn't like change. Why is eating a takeaway no fun on your own? I remember many a lonesome takeaways that I thoroughly enjoyed :D

Mines exactly the same. Think he'd rather me stay eating crap cos he doesn't like change. Why is eating a takeaway no fun on your own? I remember many a lonesome takeaways that I thoroughly enjoyed :D

LOL he's a Yorkshire man! He has to pay for delivery if I don't have one too! :p

Ahh! Well tell him to look on the brightside, he's actually saving money then isn't he, delivery will be cheaper than your meal ;)

Can't believe your fella said that - how un-supportive!!! You can do it and then he'll eat his words! Xxx

I follow the plan with my wife and it makes life so much easier.

There are 4 couples that go to our group, it's funny watching them make a competition of it :)

Bah! Not just OH ... My brother is like that, i had a (1.5lb) gain this week and hr said 'so if you're allowed 10 syns, have none, if you're allowed a small amount of something, have none!

Grr!! You go girl! X

My bf on sw with me, he lost 2.5 at I lost 16lbs, he is strict and I'm naughty but he does run 3 times a week training for marathon

I don't think it's a boyfriend thing - I think people are brainwashed into what they think you should be eating to lose weight (salad!), and just don't understand the plan. I don't let on to most that I am following SW - I do EE and find it easy to find something I can eat if we go out, and stay on plan.

My husband did wonder when I started and started eating english breakfasts at the weekend!

My hubby is one of those annoying people who eats & eats but only weighs 11.5 stone (he's 6'2 which makes his BMI absolutely perfect). However, he also doesn't think about food / obsess about it the way I do and never has cravings - will just eat anything.

He's being really supportive - actually enjoys home cooked meals rather than take-aways and on nights when I don't feel like eating what I've planned he'll go into the kitchen and start cooking so that I can't then ask for a take-away. Bless - he's a good man really :)

I don't think it's a boyfriend thing - I think people are brainwashed into what they think you should be eating to lose weight (salad!), and just don't understand the plan.

Yes - I love (not) all these self-professed diet experts who come out of the woodwork whenever someone starts a new healthy-eating plan. If we're not starving ourselves or eating leaves then they're not happy.
What they don't get is that this is a period of re-educating ourselves how to prepare food and eat which will stay with us (hopefully).

Hiyer, my hubby has health issuses(had chemo a few years ago) and it has left him with taste problems. His taste buds can change every few weeks, he has only just started eating chicken again, but, not plain chicken, so some nights end up doing to different meals;)

It's silly isnt it, I remember a time when people knew eating healthy was just less fat and sugar which is basically what SW is... I blame all these celebrities for making everyone think anything other than fish and veg is the devil

Silvermaneuk said:
*dons a cheerleading skirt and while flashing her rather attractive wonder woman knickers, and waving in randome intervals, red and white pom poms, does cartwheel across the screen, shout spelling G O..... U S!!!!!* :D

Lol this made me giggle x

Back