Menstrual cycle?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by winters_daughter, 20 February 2011 Social URL.

1. winters_daughter

winters_daughter Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi guys. DOes anyone else have this problem. I have come on 2 weeks early! Felt the pains in my stomach thought it cant be as im half way through the pack (i take the pill) and there it is. Ive come on. I didnt know this was part of lipotrim I have not read about this anywhere before. My mum said its because of the changes in my body.

What do you guys think (sorry if its a bit personal)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Devon Big Bird

Devon Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi winters daughter

I had exactly the same thing when I last did LT back in the summer, my GP was a little worried and sent me for a scan which all came back perfectly normal - he reckoned it was the shock to my system and my hormones trying to adjust! x

Hope this helps...

4. dee_26

dee_26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimmm
    Hi,

I had the exact same thing, i was only day4 and it appeared and i dont come on regular due to health issue and the coil. But i felt really bloated this week and still lost 11 lbs. so don't worry i think its just because our bosies are trying to readjust to the big change.

Dee

5. curvygirlyclaire

curvygirlyclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(23.19%)
    Diet:
    Low carb/Exante
    My pharmacist told me when I 1st started the menstral cycle can become irregular, hope this helps.:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.