Menu Check Help PLease

fudgesox

Hello
Sorry for asking but I am just checking I am doing this correct and wondered if someone could check my menu ??

Yesterday:

375ml Skimmed Milk (Healthy extra a)
Banana and Apple for Breakfast

Egg Sandwich on 2 nimble wholegrain bread (Healthy Extra b)
Muller Light yoghurt
Plum
Satsuma

Spaghetti Bolognaise made with extra lean mince.
Muller light greek Style Yog (1/2 Syn)
Packet of French Fries (41/2 Syns)

Today so far:
2 Slices Nimble Bread (Heathy Extra b)
2 Eggs
Beans
Mushrooms

Lunch
Pasta n Sauce
Muller Light Yoghurt

Dinner
Chicken with Veg and Butternut Squash
Pudding - unsure

Does this look ok so far??

Thanks for any replies:)

fudgesox said:
Hello
Sorry for asking but I am just checking I am doing this correct and wondered if someone could check my menu ??

Yesterday:

375ml Skimmed Milk (Healthy extra a)
Banana and Apple for Breakfast

Egg Sandwich on 2 nimble wholegrain bread (Healthy Extra b)
Muller Light yoghurt
Plum
Satsuma

Spaghetti Bolognaise made with extra lean mince.
Muller light greek Style Yog (1/2 Syn)
Packet of French Fries (41/2 Syns)

Today so far:
2 Slices Nimble Bread (Heathy Extra b)
2 Eggs
Beans
Mushrooms

Lunch
Pasta n Sauce
Muller Light Yoghurt

Dinner
Chicken with Veg and Butternut Squash
Pudding - unsure

Does this look ok so far??

Thanks for any replies:)

Lunch both days is lacking superfree. Yesterday you may have had fruit after but that defeats the object-superfree is meant to limit the amount of free food, rather than eat it aswell-and today you didn't list any superfree with your pasta and sauce! Also did you have 1/3 in with your bolognese?

Exactly what I was going to post!. It just takes a little time to completely understand the plan, we are all here to help each other. You must have your superfree with every meal if youre following the ee plan. And it must be at least 1/3rd of your plate every meal, even breakfast.:D:D

Exactly what I was going to post!. It just takes a little time to completely understand the plan, we are all here to help each other. You must have your superfree with every meal if youre following the ee plan. And it must be at least 1/3rd of your plate every meal, even breakfast.:D:D

Was going to say the same. 1/3 superfree really is the key, I have found having a side salad with meals is a good way of getting some in and cuts down on portions

I've bn on this a few wks now & I am losing but I don't think I have bn getting the 1/3 superfree in all times but I am trying!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Thanks

Thanks for the replies.
In the bolognaise yesterday, there were tomatoes and mushrooms and a little puree.

With the pasta and sauce I had a side salad !?

With my Chicken breast tonight I had Butternut squash and cabbage and leeks

Getting the hang of it slowly but surely.

Tomorrow I have got Strawberries and Grapes with a Muller Light Yoghurt and then for lunch SW Quiche with a side salad.

I think this is the right way forward ??!!
:confused::confused:

I sometimes struggle with the 1/3 too so I will often go original or green...... and I know this has been asked a million times, but please please please can someone clarify - does the superfree need to be PART of the meal as our consultant says that if you eat some fruit beforehand you can count this but not everyone agrees? x

stivesliz said:
I sometimes struggle with the 1/3 too so I will often go original or green...... and I know this has been asked a million times, but please please please can someone clarify - does the superfree need to be PART of the meal as our consultant says that if you eat some fruit beforehand you can count this but not everyone agrees? x

Superfree is there to reduce the amount of free food, therefore it is meant to be either on the plate or eaten BEFORE as after defeats the purpose :) HTH

fudgesox said:
I understand now. Either Veg, fruit or Salad with your meal and thats the Superfree.

Thank you

Yep-aslong as its superfree veg :) so not sweetcorn(except baby corn), parsnip, peas, potatoes

Brilliant. Thanks for the advice. I now have

Fruit and Yoghurt for Breakfast.
SW Quiche and Salad for Lunch
Haddock with SW Chips and Brocolli and Cauliflower for Dinner.
:)

Superfree is there to reduce the amount of free food, therefore it is meant to be either on the plate or eaten BEFORE as after defeats the purpose :) HTH

Thanks x
I do wish that consultants would be more forthright about this though. When EE first came out about 3 years ago I think everyone started eating spag bol and chicken and chips ( I know I did lol ) so thats why they introduced the superfree rule but there are just some meals I would struggle to have a salad with etc. I am pretty good most of the time and I know last week I had a good loss because the days i did EE I was angelic with my superfree!
Our area manager takes our group when our consultant is on hols and she really presses the point and is VERY strict about it all but I suppose really she should be as still not everyone in my group 'gets' it. x

Back