Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

menu help!!

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by Weaver78, 19 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Weaver78

Weaver78 Full Member

Ok so I'm doing the induction phase and I'm needing a little help with easy food ideas.

I'm sooooo not a cook but my hubby is ;) but I'd still like to have some ideas to fix while he's at work. Bacon, eggs, and chicken only go so far lol. And I'm not a big fan of veggies :(

Any help is greatly appreciated !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    tuna mayo salad x

4. LVLLM

LVLLM Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Carb Cycling
    have a look at the recipe thread ot the 'what are we eating today' for ideas. I was never a cook before this!
    the meat loaf or cheeseburger pie are nice and can be eaten cold too.

5. NekoZombie

NekoZombie Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8.4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.6lb(7.91%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I dunno if ou like hot meals at work? I make a crustless quiche with bacon, mushrooms and broccoli and cut it into slices once cold. I sometimes heat it up at work for a yummy quick lunch. Very nice cold too, of course!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.