Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by VITFA, 5 February 2009.

1. VITFA

VITFA Well-Known Member

good afternoon ladies, whats on the menu for every1 today. im at a loss today thinking of making quiche, but inspire me lol
  2. DearFatty

DearFatty Well-Known Member

I'm having jacket spud for dinner with beans and some HEXA cheese on top :) One of my fave hot filling meals
  3. need2shrink

need2shrink Well-Known Member

made a chilli lastnite with quorn so i think ill have that after WI tonight, iv got free soup, leek and potato for lunch.
  4. Rachelina

Rachelina Well-Known Member

I've had a bacon omelette and a muller light for lunch and I'm going to have some salmon and stir fry veg for tea, red day for me!
  5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Im having a Green Giant country veg soup for lunch and for syn free minted lamb burgers, salad and mayo.
  6. clairex

clairex Well-Known Member

haha whoops i just started another thread saying exactly the same thing!! sorry didnt see yours, i will steal ideas from here instead haha :D
  7. Pink_Peony

Pink_Peony Well-Known Member

Not sure about lunch yet but for dinner I have popped a beef stew in the slow cooker (the recipe from last mths mag) and we are having it with runner beans and baby pots :)
  8. Rachella

Rachella Well-Known Member

I really envy people who can cook for lunch - I have to take something cold into work - would love a nice hot omlette with this weather we're having!