Me's Back -Day One

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Im Back and its day one for me,
So far so good 1 apple and cinamon porridge and 1 Mint choc shake down with 2l of water and im sitting at my desk with my second Black coffe of the day, have a slight headache due to my total lack of preparation.

Last night went to see my lovly cdc pam who was happy to see me, sadly for the wrong reason. im ashamed to say im 4stone heavier than i was when i first started CD 2 years ago. Im now a staggering 22 stone, looking to lose 7 stone and get to 15st.

I must admit i had reservations about restarting but in the end it came down to to the fact that if followed correctly through the stages this diet - lifestyle change does work.

So here we are day one ss if i can do it so can you. i will be keeping tabs, and like wise i expect a swift kick up the bum if i slip.

Water anyone........

Hi there , joined same time as me .
and here we both are .... at least we have not gave up .
Unsure if you posted much as I only remember your photos , but hey heres to 7 stone , at least you have the warm weather which is good , you won't feel so cold on Cd

Hi there , joined same time as me .
and here we both are .... at least we have not gave up .

Indeed i'm not going to give up hope your not either, know it can be done, will be done.

Will be done :) . how are you doing ?

Will be done :) . how are you doing ?

Not so bad today just having my third pack now 1 left for later havnt been as hungry as yesterday although i have had a longer shift at work so havnt been sat on my mum twiddling my bits etc.

hope your getting on ok

hi , i'm up early today , up with dry mouth and slight headache , so k must be here.
I am reading my book to keep me on track , weight loss for food lovers , there is alot in there that I can realte too and helps me .
so longer hours at work , helps pass the time , seeing your ticker there , 98 pounds to go , you know you can do this , so eye on the prize .
roll on another CD day .
I am now not going to use my scales daily its controling me so I need to lose them , I did not use them today as it can play with your mind , how much do you weigh ?

Good luck to both of you.

I am going to try to restart AGAIN today. I have been trying to do WW but the constant thoughts of what to eat have been driving me mad & then I just scoff everything in sight so it's back to no food for me. :sigh:

If I could just get over these first couple of days (I get into ketosis really quickly) I think I will be ok as I ususally feel heaps better whilst on CD :)

As much as I try not to admit it I do believe deep down its the only way I will be slim again as its the only way I have ever got slim before.

WE CAN DO THIS! ;)

Thanks for that Lyn , hehe had to laugh as meniether said as he had a sex change , shhhh he has but we won't tell anyone ok shhhhhhhhhhh lol
Ros , how are you doing ? I take it your another one whos had a sex change too ?
lol
Ok Ros I know its not easy dieting in any shape or forum , its changing the way we think and feel about food and why we got like this , you know I fess up here I have not been good and when doing CD it gives you nasty bottom burps , so I must say to myself that the longer I play with any diet I will be on it a very long time , maybe an ever ending diet of just jogging along which I don't really want , so weak times I must come on here more .

Back