Messed around for too long, can I come back???

jodidi

Silver Member
Hi, I dont know if anyone can remember me but I was on here a while ago. I have messed around with SW for at least a good year now, stopping and starting. Any weight I have lost, nearly all has gone back on :cry: Ive got to the point where I am so fed up. It is only food and it has such a hold on me. Plus with so much to lose it just feel like ill never get there.

I know ill always have to watch my weight because I do love my food but I want to lose this weight. Its not just for looks now its more for health too. Im 32 and I feel knackered. We have just come back from Butlins and I didnt take our little one on any rides because I didnt think i'd fit, so his dad had too.

Also I have rejoined quite a few times and the SWC keeps encouraging me to go for EE but I join dont like it and I always go off plan. I always did mainly green when I lost over 2 and a half stone before and I was never hungry. I think its best I stick to what I like and can stick to. I want to like EE but I think I need to get my head in the game before I try it.

Sorry to ramble on, I would really appreciate any support I can get. I am going to post regularly as I think it helps keep you on the straight and narrow.

Plus there are quite afew on here from when I used to post and they are at target having done amazing, some losing the same or more than I have too and thats really inspiring.
Thanks for listening Jodi

Hellooooo I dont think I know you as I am new-ish but welcome back! :)

Also I have rejoined quite a few times and the SWC keeps encouraging me to go for EE but I join dont like it and I always go off plan. I always did mainly green when I lost over 2 and a half stone before and I was never hungry. I think its best I stick to what I like and can stick to. I want to like EE but I think I need to get my head in the game before I try it.

Sorry to ramble on, I would really appreciate any support I can get. I am going to post regularly as I think it helps keep you on the straight and narrow.

Grrrrrr why do they do this??? :mad: Tell her (politely ;) ) to F*k off and do it your way! If you lost 2 1/2 on Green it definitely damn well works! Well done! If youve done it once you can do it again! Good luck x :)

there's always time to start over!
I am new on here so don't know you either, but hopefully can offer you support when you need it.
Good luck and stick to what you feel comfortable with otherwise you won't stay on plan, I only do EE as I don't know any other really...but who knows how I will feel, say next week, I may try original or green...the choose is mine.
X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks :D, every time I've rejoined EE has been pushed. Don't get me wrong she is a fab SWC, in fact she's as good as the SWC that helped me lose in the past and I really like her, but I cant get my head round EE and I always feel hungry and a bit deprived, lol. I've always tried EE when I've rejoined and always fell off the wagon so im sticking to what I know and love this time. I dont feel like I've given EE a proper go but I'd rather get into with Green days which I love and know inside out and when I am properly into I may give EE a go!

[QUOTE! If you lost 2 1/2 on Green it definitely damn well works! Well done! If youve done it once you can do it again! Good luck x :)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE the choose is mine.
[/QUOTE]

So true! You should do what works for you!

When I first joined my C really pushed EE as well and when I came for my first weigh in and she asked me in group how I'd got on etc she looked really surprised that I'd gone with Red days but as I was sat there with a 4 lb loss she couldn't say much! :D just do whichever works best for you or you'll never be able to stick to it. Good luck x

just do whichever works best for you or you'll never be able to stick to it. Good luck x

Yep, green works for me and its what I lost most of my weight on, plus my family loved the meals and we ate loads of veg doing green too!

Hi, im joining you in starting again today, ive been trying to get back to 10 stone for what feela like forever, now i have to get there for my hols in five weeks!!!!!! Eeeek!!!! I much prefer red and green. I would love ee to work but i dont trust it!! Do what you think is best and what works!!

Well, I will be rejoining on Monday and I am looking forward to it. I shall definitely be doing Green!

Hi Jodi :welcome:

I know how you feel as i've also gone up and down like a yoyo and done slimming world several times. The last 8 weeks or so i seem to be properly back into it (even though its coming off very slowly). I just wanted to wish you good luck, hopefully this will be the time we succeed :D

HPxx

Hi,i'm new to the forums,just wondering what 'ee' stands for? i'm with weight watchers so maybe its a sw thing!:rolleyes: i've always struggled with my weight,been up and down like a yoyo over the last 10 years or so,sick of having to worry about it everyday:( i am determined to keep it off (when i get it off!) this time!!

vmccrose said:
Hi,i'm new to the forums,just wondering what 'ee' stands for? i'm with weight watchers so maybe its a sw thing!:rolleyes: i've always struggled with my weight,been up and down like a yoyo over the last 10 years or so,sick of having to worry about it everyday:( i am determined to keep it off (when i get it off!) this time!!

EE is extra easy. It's a SW thing. :)

MissHP yes we shall succeed this time. As they say "you only fail when you give up"! We will do it this time! There's plenty of people on here to prove it can be done no matter what your circumstances!

I am fairly new too and when I joined I tried ee and lost weight but my consultant pushes green for me lol.:D:D As I'm a vegetarian I suppose she has a point and I do like the extra he's. Go with what you feel comfortable.

Hi, also a newbie so don't know you but welcome back.

As with other comments - stick with green if you know it works for you. I'm doing SW at home without going to a class so was a bit confused about EE, stuck with green as I am a veggie and it's great. Where else can you follow a diet that allows unlimited chips, pasta and rice, and still have syns for a bit of wine or ice-cream, AND still lose weight - it's brilliant. Its green all the way for me!

Good luck!

Back