Messy weekend

Ciara b

Hey guys had abit of a messy weekend was at the oxegen music festival so ate and drank loads starting back fresh today tho just wanted to know if any1 has good tips lol also has any1 got the app "my fitness pal" it's very good just wondering what people think do they work??

I have that App on my phone must use it and see how many calories i am using a day pointing Weight Watchers. I found the weekend hard to be honest, Mon to Friday its all routine with me so i find pointing food grand, then the weekend comes i am lost. Plus boyfriend treats me out to Eddie Rockets lol hmm scales will show tomorrow anyways. How was Oxygen, who was your fav act

It's a great app really fun and on track, I knw wkends I depend alot on my wkly allowance pp lol buy most times I manage to lose something lol....just could get bk onto it after bein in oxygen was soooooo hard back to routine tomorrow tho dreading it lol oxygen wasn amazing I loved Swedish house mafia but every1 was brill :)

Love Swedish House Mafia, would have loved to have seen them. My weigh in is today at 530 dreading it but used my weekly allowance for Eddie Rockets friday nite then had kabab sunday :( and the guilt was awful after eating it. apart from that i have been 100% so we will c tonight lol good luck with your weigh in

They wre amazing literally! Didn go to my weigh in has docs app so I'm just gonna do it myself wish me luck lol goodluck wit ur weigh in :)

Back