Michael Schumacher the Stig

It was in the papers a while ago that it was actually 4 different drivers. Obviously just a stunt for the first show of the season.

Jeremy Clarkson even said at the end... "Hmmmm... maybe he ISN'T the Stig..." and then the credits rolled. I think it's just a stunt. Surprised a bunch of people though, I bet! LOL! They're brilliant those guys...

I refuse to believe its shuie i cant stand the bloke! .. anyway aparently it was to do with them having the ferrari on there for test drive! and the only person they would allow to test drive it (remember clarkson saying Ferrari refused them an Enzo to test drive before?)
Ferrari refused to allow anyone elseto test drive it but shuie! ..
can you imagine if he was the stig how much they would have to pay him for a start !?!?! ..

aparently stig was revealed at the begining of the year to mark the end of his stint .. so there is a different stig ...

I am so so glad its not shuie! .... nice touch tho TG boys! ....

Not last season but the season before i could tell at least 3 different stigs, there are more than 1. And Schuie may do it occasionally, but don't think it's a regular thing. With all the other stuff he does. Also there are at least 2 different driving styles for the track... remember star in a resonably priced car, whenever they had a F1 driver on they would always comment on how different the line is that they tend to take to what the stig takes!

You're right about the Ferrari thing. He's still under contract with them isn't he, as a 'consultant' so I basically think the won't let anyone but him drive the car. It's probably similar with the other supercars they get to test - the Stig for that car is likely to be the company's own test-driver...gets the best out of the car on the telly!

Hmm the plot thickens! ............. Got to love the TG boys tho! they certainly know how to pull in the viewers! ;) ..

Back