Middle East

anyone on here doing SW in the Middle East? I dabbled a little bit with SW towards the end of last year, but didn't put enough effort in. New year and all that has made me determined to shift the extra weight I am carrying and I have started to put a lot of effort in to following the SW plan.

I am looking to hear how others in the region are going and what their latest food finds are!

desertdweller said:
anyone on here doing SW in the Middle East? I dabbled a little bit with SW towards the end of last year, but didn't put enough effort in. New year and all that has made me determined to shift the extra weight I am carrying and I have started to put a lot of effort in to following the SW plan.

I am looking to hear how others in the region are going and what their latest food finds are!

I'm looking to move to Dubai this year - are there classes there or do you just do it yourself? Dont know how I'd do it myself if I'm honest xx

There are no classes here in abu dhabi or uae as far as i know but you won't have any trouble finding most of the stuff you need here

Back