Might be a dumb question..

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
..but how can I work out what my 10% weight will be? Maths was never my strong subject :confused: so I'm looking for a hand.

A lovely lady at my group last night got an award for losing 10% of her body weight, so it got me wondering how much more I need to lose until I have lost my 10% :)

Any help will be great. Thanks in advance xx

hi stevie im not sure how you work it out but i started of at 13st 12lb and 10% of mine is 12st 7lb or maybe its 12st 5lb its defo one or the other, my consultant wrote my down for me :D

Hi Stevie

Work out your start weight in lbs, as per your stats 206.5.
10% of this is 20.65lbs so that is how much you have to lose to get your 10% award which would take you to 185.85lb, so 13 stone 3.5lbs approx.

It does show you on your info at the side that you have already lost 5% so you could double your current loss for a rough idea anyway.

Hope this helps :)

Hi Stevie

Work out your start weight in lbs, as per your stats 206.5.
10% of this is 20.65lbs so that is how much you have to lose to get your 10% award which would take you to 185.85lb, so 13 stone 3.5lbs approx.

It does show you on your info at the side that you have already lost 5% so you could double your current loss for a rough idea anyway.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks hun, you're a star!! :)xx

club 10:
For example if you weight 12st 4lbs
you multiply every stone by 14 (14lbs in a stone)
12x14= 168 then add on the remaining lbs 168+4 = 172lbs
10% of 172 = 17.2lbs or 1st 3lbs to lose to get your 10%

ooops took too long typing!

I've worked mine out to be a weight of 11 stone 8 pounds till i get mine but on slimming world online it is saying i only need to lose 1 pound to get my club 10! my C never wrote it in my book so no idea! i think the lifeline thing has got it wrong. :confused:

I've worked mine out to be a weight of 11 stone 8 pounds till i get mine but on slimming world online it is saying i only need to lose 1 pound to get my club 10! my C never wrote it in my book so no idea! i think the lifeline thing has got it wrong. :confused:

actually it might be the conversion chart on google thats wrong! oh well i'll get it when i get it! :D

actually it might be the conversion chart on google thats wrong! oh well i'll get it when i get it! :D

Yeah, Slimming World Online is usually accurate and trustworthy. I'd take the word of that rather than some conversion chart which anyone could have uploaded onto Google.

Either way, if you go to group you'll find out once you've hit your Club 10 xx

I hit mine in 2.5lbs :D Really hope I manage it this week!

If you were 184lb (13st 2lb) at the beginning like your stats say you need to lose 18.5lb to get Club 10, so that would make you 165.5lb or 11st 11 1/2lb.

If you were 184lb (13st 2lb) at the beginning like your stats say you need to lose 18.5lb to get Club 10, so that would make you 165.5lb or 11st 11 1/2lb.

Thanks Ermintrude! The google thing i used was saying 11 stone 8 pounds. Not as far to go as i thought then! :D :thankyou:

Back