might be a silly question but.....

rharbord

Thinking of joining on line but wondered if the syn calculator calculates any syn value so or example can I check something that I think should be free at it will tell me if it is?

Calories (kCal per 100g) or (kJ per 100g) Protein (grams per 100g) Carbs (grams per 100g) Fat (grams per 100g) Package/portion size (grams)

This is what you need to enter to get a syn value of any item - it also asks on the previous page if there is a free food allowance (first item in the ingredients list) so as long as you've got this info it'll do anything you want x

Oh fab, thank you. I've been very loosely trying to do this from home on my own but not getting very far at all because I guess everything. I've got the books (can't get to class because of husband work) and since March I've lost bits and put back on.

Think the way to go is on line. Do you do it online and if so is it worth it?

No I go to classes as I need the discipline of being weighed but we get the internet access included in that. You can ask on here for any syn values (in the right board close to the top of the page) if that helps in the short-term? x

Back