Might Be Time To Stop LL

Lind

Is feeling the love!
I went to see my GP today. I had a mouth ulcer that wasn't clearing up and I woke up this morning with such a back ache I thought I had a kidney infection.

My blood pressure was really low, which apparently for someone whose blood pressure is normally quite high this was a worry. Also my teeth are wobbly and I have lots more ulcers in my mouth than I thought I had.

My GP has told me I have to stop LL for a while while I have some blood tests and find out why my kidneys are hurting so much as there is no sign of infection.

Also when I pee'd on my stick this morning I was not in ketosis. I told my GP I should be and he just said time to stop for a while.

Half way there too!!!

And he weighed me and I am no longer OBESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good day and a bad day. I am still going to continue to diet, just have to do it the hard way with food and exercise!!!
:cry::wave_cry::sigh::(

How about going on to LL Lite? Would that be an option?
Yx

Oh Lind, I'm really sorry to hear you're suffering. The most important thing is to get well. BUT great to hear you're not obese!! Get well soon xxxxx

oh my goodness what a way to get good news! Talk about give with one hand and take away with the other! Not obese and yet have to stop LL :( sooooooooo annoying!

good luck lind i hope everything turns out okay. hopre your gonna stay on here though. CONGRATS on getting outta the obese cat. xx

I am still going to be on here and I am still going to carry on loosing weight and as soon as I can I am going to do LL Lite.

I promise I will not talk about the F word!!! lol

Oh Lind,
Sorry you are not well. Of course your health is the top priority.
You could also discuss the issues with the LL medical people.
Good luck whatever you decide. You know you are always welcome on here.

Linda congratulations huni on no longer being obese. Bitter sweet really thought. You gotta get yourself well again. May take you a little bit longer to get to target but so what. You will do it. Big hugs x

well done on LInd on your losses.

Could I just say that you can keep up some of the principles you learnt here.

Spoke to a pal over the weekend who started LL. He couldnt afford it and quit after 2 months....but he kept going on his own VLCD of porridge in the morning, chicken breast and low calorie vegtables. He lost 5st 10lb. He was lighter than me and shorter but still lost loads in 6 months. He is healthy and well. Point is, knowing some of the methods to control why you eat and how to respond and also sticking to vlcd, you could succeed.

sorry to here about the medical probs.

I hope to see you around here.

I lost it a bit with food last night, but back on track today and discovered I don't like skinny lattes anymore! Gutted. lol.

I find that LL does encourage you to "loose it with food" when you do not abstain as you have to issue no self control when on packs.

Go on tell us what you had.

I had maryland cookies....it was all the fault of the cup of tea I had.!!! Honest!! lol (but they were nice! ;))

I am realising that when I get back to LL or Exante and I am at goal there will need to be a LOT of caution and weight watching going on!!

Sorry you have to stop Lind.

I would suggest though you be very careful what you eat the next three weeks at least - kind of following along the lines of RTM. Otherwise, the weight will come back on very quickly.

There is a good link in the stickied thread under Route to Management called "Curious about RTM"....it lists the order in which you reintroduce food.

Be a shame to have all your hard work go out the window.

Good luck to you - be nice if you stick around too. :)

I had maryland cookies....it was all the fault of the cup of tea I had.!!! Honest!! lol (but they were nice! ;))

I am realising that when I get back to LL or Exante and I am at goal there will need to be a LOT of caution and weight watching going on!!

I think milk week has destroyed the concept of a "sit down and a brew". AS for cookies, well not sure I could resist...but luckily right now I really dont crave them at all

Well I have made up for it, by exercising like a woman demented! lol
I don't even crave sweet stuff so I don't even know why I ate them. ?!?
Oh well back to sorting myself out!

Back