Might sound stupid, but I forgot to drink water!!!

jinglebells

I drank 2 cups (not even glasses) of water, all day today!!!! I found drinking water the hardest part - not able to remind myself to drink water, totally forgot about it - though I was thirsty I just couldn't deviate from work focus to drink water..any tricks that you guys use to make sure you drink water! I did not ever drink enough water, but I need to make a conscious effort to break that habit - help please!!

Keep a bottle of water with you all the time, wherever you are, and take sips every few minutes. It take a few weeks but if you do this every day, without fail, it becomes a habit.

I've done it for 6 months, and now if I go more than 10 minutes without having a few sips, I feel all wrong on the inside and have to go and get a drink! But that's the calling card of a habit, I guess! :)

I'm just a coffee addict, i drink so much of the stuff. =| ...
Lol but it's not a requirement to drink 4 litres, I had always struggled to drink more than 2 during all of my LL journey and I still lost normally. I never saw any correlation in losses between weeks when I forced myself to drink more than my 2 litres... Everyone's different, but do make sure you drink more than 2 cups because it could lead to sereve constipation and dehydration. You are not getting anywhere near as much liquid from foodpacks as you would from conventional food... so just be careful..
Like Pete said, always keep a 500ml bottle of water by your side and try to refill it at a water fountain whenever you can. :)

Thanks a lot Pete and Minerva - just went out and got myself a jug for work so that I can keep reminding myself to drink water... I felt dehydrated today from not drinking water yesterday, so hopefully lesson learnt :) Hopefully I will learn this new habit ;)

Back