MIL strikes again but not long left with her

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I go on maternity leave next Friday so I don't have to see the female dog every day... I can't believe how relieved & happy that I feel.

This morning I was wearing under the bump jeans and she says do you think you should wear them they don't fit they're hanging down, stupid cow. Then she proceeds to say that I can go straight back to work after I have this baby and she'll look after it & my son...I don't think so. What a cheek as I've not even gone on maternity leave yet, I think she realises that we won't see her every day and she doesn't like not being in control.

Roll on next Friday, fantastic...

:vibes:" Gives her the Evil Eye" What an old bisom! This is your baby, not hers, I would be tempted to make a wax image and stick pins in it!
On a positive note, I am so pleased you will now be able to take it easy. Enjoy the runup to the birth and chill! xxxxxxx

Oh dear, I so sympathise with you in this situation. My daughter is almost 7 months pregnant, and has a not-always peaceful relationship with her partner's mum. She's a very dominant type who likes to try to control things, which drives my daughter mad as she's been brought up to be independent and self-reliant.

When my daughter found out she was having a boy and phoned MIL to tell her, the first thing she said was 'OH! I'm getting my little boy back!!'. Needless to say, the air was blue when daughter was telling me about it. :D

Thanks girls, she's the most nasty, ignorant horrible woman I know. I don't hate anyone but that evil female dog I hate...so glad won't have to see much of her x

Thanks girls, she's the most nasty, ignorant horrible woman I know. I don't hate anyone but that evil female dog I hate...so glad won't have to see much of her x

Hey BB I have some lovely female dogs lol. It is woman like your MIL that give b****es a bad name lol !!!!

Roll on next Friday.......
wknd42.gif

Back